Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm

"Jay, where do you want to put it all?" she asked, thinking he must be getting close, giving his each of his balls more tender, loving kisses, though not letting her tongue touch.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:41 pm

"That's your choice" He panted out, his head back from the pleasure, his tail lashing.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:46 pm

She kept her hand job intense and pleasurable for the male until she knew he had to be just about to cum, and she positioned her face directly in front of the slit on his cock, unsure as to how much cum Khajiits produced.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:50 pm

The Khajiit gave a pleasured snarl as he began to cum, his seed shooting out of his cock in massive ropes onto her face.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:30 am

Ora squinted her eyes tight, shocked as she soon felt a thick layer of seed coating all of her facial fur. She gagged at the taste at first when some shot into her mouth, but she soon found it tasted good when you got used to it, and she caught several roped down her throat, forgetting all about keeping what was left of her pride and dignity.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:29 pm

The Khajiit laid back and panted heavily, his cock twitching once his flow of cum finally stopped, his ears twitched and his tail was curled around Ora's arm.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:58 pm

She laid between his legs for awhile, too tired to move. Once she gathered herself together, she crawled on her hands and knees up J'Doto's body until she could lay her head on his chest and rest on top of him, untangling her arm from his tail.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:26 pm

He reflexively wrapped his arms around her and held her close, purring softly and nuzzling her gently, his tail twitching.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:34 pm

"I love you, J'Doto," she whispered, sighing contentedly. She rubbed his shoulders and asked curiously, "How often to you go into heat like that?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 pm

"Love you too" He murmured, catching his breath, "Its whenever I smell a female feline in heat, I'm slightly different than other Khajiit since a saber cat raised me, so when I can smell a female saber cat or a female Khajiit in heat I get like that" He said, purring as she rubbed his shoulders.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:27 pm

She continued massaging him while questioning him further, "Is it possible for my scent to do that to you?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:33 pm

"I'm not completely sure, I'm rarely around Argonians" He said, purring louder as she continued massaging him, his ears back in relaxation.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:05 pm

She snorted with laughter as his ears laid back as though relaxed. She bent forward and nibbled on the tips of his ears. Murmuring into his ear, she asked, "so where do you live, then? I'd like to see."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:16 pm

"I travel, rent a room in whatever city or town I end up in, but I've been saving money to buy a property in one of the holds" He explained, giving a playful growl as she nipped his ear.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:49 pm

She smiled and teased, "Oh, the great J'Doto doesn't have a castle all to himself? How shocking." Slipping off him, she walked over to a drawer to pull out a fresh set of clothes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:54 pm

"I have nothing of much value so I dont feel I need to own a home to keep it all" He said flatly and he watched her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 pm

With her clothes and armor snapped on, she sheathed her sword and began gathering J'Doto's things, tossing them over onto the bed next to him, including his sword. "Aw, did I offend you?" She smirked and rolled her eyes. "I was just teasing you, sheesh. In the meantime, I'd say you can live with me. Only if you follow some set rules, of course."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:06 pm

He gave a soft chuckle, beginning to put his clothes and armor on, finding his great sword, "What rules?" He asked, his ears flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:08 pm

"Just the basics, no stealing, no snooping. My home is your home, I suppose, so you can eat whatever you want within reason. The biggest thing, however," she added sharply, "is that I value my privacy. However close we may be or become, I have my secrets, and you have yours. Deal?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:13 pm

"Got it" He said and got up, wincing very slightly, "Well, I can hunt every couple days, being a Khajiit I can sneak a lot better than others" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:17 pm

She felt a flash of surprise that he readily agreed to keeping their secrets just that-secrets. She replied to the older Khajiit, "To be honest, I never learned to hunt. I've always either scavenged or just bought food when I can." She felt her cheeks warm in embarrassment at her confession, thinking he would judge her for it.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:19 pm

"I can teach you" He said with a soft smile.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:22 pm

"Oh... okay!" She smiled back excitedly. "Want to start now?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:24 pm

"Sure, but first lets head into town and get come good bows" He said and began walking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:32 pm

She shrugged, somewhat impatient to begin to the hunting lessons. However, she obediently fell in beside him and let him guide them to the town. "How much money do you have on you?" she asked curiously, knowing legitimate bows cost some serious money.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next