Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:37 pm

She shrugged and did as he said, slitting its throat in a single, swift motion to humanely kill it instantly. Heaving it over her shoulders, she carried it to her horse. "You know, I didn't mean anything against you when I said I steal from Khajiits."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 pm

He tossed his kill over his horse's back behind the saddle and he glanced to her, "I know" he said and pulled himself into his saddle.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:39 pm

"So then why are you acting all different now? Like your pissed off?" she demanded angrily.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:43 pm

"Because it isn't right to steal from Khajiit, even if you don't like the race as a whole" He snapped, "None of them are even allowed to the citys, they scrape around and struggle their whole lives" He growled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Upon hearing him sympathize with them, she lost control of her reflexes and grabbed each end of the bow she was carrying and slammed it down on her leg, snapping it clean in half. "So they have the right to murder entire families to get by? What kind of fucking justice is that?" she screamed at J'Doto. "Every grain or scrap of meat I've stolen from them is nothing compared to what they stole from me!" She couldn't believe they had been drawn into the same argument, but she couldn't stop herself.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:04 pm

The Khajiit snapped, jumping off his horse and he grabbed her roughly, "You have to realize that not all Khajiit are the same! It was only one Khajiit that killed your family! Atleast you can go into towns and buy things to survive, what about them!?" He yelled, his ears back and fangs showing, "Argoinians have it better than Khajiits!" He snapped, his body actually shaking from anger, "You know what, I cant do this, I thought maybe I'd be able to help you realize Khajiits aren't the same, but your just as stubborn as Argonians, oh right, you are one of those lizzards" He snarled, getting on his horse and growling, his tail thrashing as he kicked his horse on.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:12 pm

She watched him ride away on his horse, and felt the edges of her vision literally begin to redden from anger. She got on her horse and yelled after him, "I'll show you just how capable a lizard can be, kitty." Growling, she strode in a slightly different direction than J'Doto, straight for a large Khajiit caravan, making sure her sword was loose and ready to be pulled out quickly.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:19 pm

J'Doto glanced back and he spun his horse around, charging after her, his horse catching up quickly and he stood in his saddle, tackling her to the ground, his full weight landing on her, "You attack them and your no better than the Khajiit that killed your family" He growled, his claws digging into her arms, "Let me ask you this, why would you murder innocents for something someone already dead did to you?" He snapped, his ears pinned back, blood dripping from his wounds again, but he didn't care, "You don't see me going and killing Argonian families just because I want revenge on one group of Argonians" He snarled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:26 pm

She struggled violently against his grip, and felt his blood drip on her. As she was held down, her anger began to slip away, though not completely. Finally, she stopped struggling and laid, pinned, by the Khajiit. "I...I don't know." she finally responded. "You don't understand!" she finally continued, "I've been alone ever since it happened, and I've never had any friends. I've tried, but they all hate me! Even other Argonians." Seeing his claws pricking at her arms, she concluded, "Go on, kill me. It doesn't matter. No one will care." She turned her head away and closer her eyes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:31 pm

His muscles tensed and he growled at her, "You have no idea" He snapped, "I've been trying to help you, I've been trying to be your friend, I'm trying to not hate you for how stupid your being!" He yelled, his face in hers, "I cant kill you, I'd kill myself if I did" He growled out, letting her go and he got up, staggering and falling back against his horse, breathing hard.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 pm

She sat up and stared at him, feeling her eyes well up with tears. "I know. I know your being nicer and more patient than you should be. It's just...It's just that I want to blame somebody! Someone has to be responsible for what happened." Standing up, she went over to the Khajiit and grabbed his arm lightly, steadying him.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:44 pm

"You want someone to blame? Blame me" He sighed, his ears drooping, "It was my father that did it...." He said and kept his gaze away from her, "He needed the money... That's why the Argonians attacked us too.... They knew it was him..." He said quietly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:48 pm

She snapped away at his confession, shocked to the depths of her core. "So is that why you've been taking such an interest in me? Because of our families history?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:53 pm

"I wanted to help you get over it.... I knew my family had it coming after father said that he had killed two Argonians... I know you don't want me around anymore, or you want me dead, just get it overwith" He murmured.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:59 pm

"Kill you?" she repeated numbly. Would killing the son of her families murderer, who had only been a cub at the time, really solve all her problems? She unsheathed her sword and held it gingerly in her hands before letting it drop to the grass with a thump. Then, she reached inside her pockets to grab a small leather pouch, which she took a pocket watch from. "This was the only thing I have left of my family." She held it close to her chest before reaching out and placing it in J'Doto's hands. "I want you to have it."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:06 pm

He watched her before shaking his head, "No, its all you have left" He said, holding it back out to her, refusing to take it, "I'll be fine, I'll head into town and get some gear for myself, take the bow and arrows I have and the elk I got, you need it more than I do" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:07 pm

"Wait, your not leaving, are you?" she asked, a worried frown on her face.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:11 pm

"I figured you'd want me gone" He murmured, leaning up against his horse, the wounds on his chest bleeding heavily again.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:14 pm

She pocketed the watch again and grabbed his shoulder. "Honestly, how hard is it to get you healed?" she teased, hoping to elicit a laugh out of him. "We need to get you back to my house. That's all there is to it."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:17 pm

He gave a slight chuckle, "I'll be fine, don't bother about me, I've been like this all my life, when I get hurt like this I'm supposed to stay down off my feet for months before I'm completely healed" He said and pulled himself up into his saddle, panting softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:33 pm

She grabbed his horse and said sternly, "Well then, you'd better get off your feet at my place." She tied his horse to hers and got on her saddle. "Then I can cook us a huge meal since we have two elk just for us."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 pm

He watched her for a few moments, "Fine fine, but so its more comfortable before I get off my feet, lets put a second bed together" He said, his voice a little happier, he figured she wouldn't want to sleep with him anymore.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:57 am

She thought about his suggestion, tilting her head. "If you want to, but after everything we've been through, I wouldn't mind sleeping in the same bed as you. Just try to keep yourself under control," she added the last part, half serious but half teasing as well, and got the horses moving to her place.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:41 am

He gave a small chuckle, "I can Atleast try" He said, holding his saddle to keep himself up.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:00 am

"That's good, cause I'm still a little sore." She took the lead and led them back to her home. Suddenly curious before they arrived, she slowed so they trotted side by side and asked, "Do you know who the Argonians were? I mean the ones who...you know."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next