Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 pm

As she wiped down his chest and stomach, she felt her small hand lightly go over thick muscles, all coated by a soft layer of fur. She hesitated, then asked personally, "So then what do you do for a living? You seem...popular with a lot of people. More than me, that's for sure."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:56 pm

"I used to work with Khajiit caravans, but because I'm dragonborn like you, I'm allowed into towns, I just helped around, doing little jobs for them" He explained, jerking lightly as he felt pain in his wounds.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Secretly, she couldn't believe she had been drawn into conversation with the Khajiit, but it felt kind of good to feel normal for once. "J'Doto, I'm..." She choked on the words she was about to say, her own pride preventing her from saying it. She wiped off the last traces of blood and began applying bandages, hunching over his body as she worked to be able to see her work closely, glancing at his face every time he jerked unexpectedly.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:53 pm

"What?" D'Joto asked quietly, his tail lashing whenever he felt pain, he seemed to slowly be in less pain and began dozing off, though he'd jerk himself awake each time he tried to doze off. The Khajiit gave a small cough, this time no more blood came out of his mouth, the bandages quickly soaked up with blood.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:43 am

"Nevermind, it can wait until your rested," she interjected, and turned to leave before turning back to cover him with blankets so he could be warm. Embarrassed at her own hospitable abilities, she began walking straight out of the room to sit outside the cave to have some time to think.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 am

"You can tell me" He murmured as she left, he watched her go before unconsciousness claimed him again and he was asleep yet again.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Ora sat outside the cave and as she thought she felt sleepiness begin to claim her. Her thoughts mainly revolved around the Khajiit that was sleeping in her bed. Could she trust him once he healed and got full strength again? What if he was a thief? Yet all those worries were topped by a single question, What does he think of me? When her parents had died when she was young, she had grown accustomed to not being loved, and she craved it now like nothing else, though she tried to keep the desire down as best she could. Eventually, she fell asleep as well.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:08 pm

J'Doto woke in the morning, his bandages had been soaked with his blood and some droplets of blood had leaked from him, he forced himself up and he gave a low groan, he managed to sit himself up and he stood off the bed, he held onto the wall as he began walking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:27 am

Ora snapped awake when she heard the thumping of footsteps and a low groan, obviously indicating that J'doto was being stupid again and trying to walk. Sighing, she stood and walked in, having slept all night right outside the cave. She walked into the makeshift room and eyed the upright male. "What are you doing, are you insane?" she practically snarled at him, seeing his bandages had soaked in blood. "Sit the fuck down and let me change those bandages again." To prove her point, she she took a small, threatening step towards him.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:41 am

"You slept outside" He muttered, flopping into a chair, "It isnt right... That I get the bed while the lady sleeps outside" He panted, not completely in his right mind because of blood loss. J'Doto's ears flicked as he listened around, his tail lashing lightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Without thinking, she picked J'Doto up and threw him back onto the bed, swiftly unwrapping the bloody bandages and applying new ones on. She didn't bother replying to his worrying statement, but when she saw his flicking ears and lashing tail, she asked, "J'Doto, can you hear something?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:16 pm

J'Doto silenced for a few moments, "Stormcloak soldiers, they are attacking some Giants... But the Giants haven't done anything as far as I can hear" The closest Giant Home was three miles away, he wasnt even paying attention to what she was doing to him, continuing to listen to the fight.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Ora studied him, eyes narrowing. "And who's side are you on? You're in no state to defend or attack anything, and I frankly don't care about either the giants nor the Stormcloakers."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:45 pm

"I'm not on anyone's side, unless they pay me enough for a while, but the giants never attack unless provoked" He said, his tail lashing and hitting against the bed, his eyes dulling.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Ora saw his eyes dulling and tried to take advantage of it. "You need more rest, sleep now and I'll check the situation," she lied. Of course she wasn't going to "check the situation," and J'Doto probably knew that, but it wasn't her business.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:58 am

"It isnt right" He muttered, his ears flicking as he tried to get back up, attempting to grab at his weapon.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 am

Ora instantly snarled at him in anger and pushing him down, grabbing his sword and taking it over to a locked case that only she knew the code to, locking the sword in. "If you'r going to act like an idiot, I'm going to treat you like an idiot." Yet again, she secretly felt a flash of admiration for his desire to help others without reward. Why can't I ever have that drive? she asked herself in her head. She thought about it for awhile, staring at the Khajiit on her bed, before narrowing her eyes and commanding in a low tone, "Stay here and I will go see what can be done. I will be right back. Follow me and I will break your sword." She turned to leave.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:26 pm

He gave a low growl as she tried to leave, he forced himself back up and he managed to grab her, slamming her back against his chest and he held her surprisingly strongly for someone as weak as he currently was, "No" He growled, his voice deep, "The giants will think your part of it too" He said deeply, his muscles tense as he held her tightly to him, his ears pinned back and his tail had stopped moving. His grip loosened as he coughed a little, with the quick movements he had done to keep her there, he had reopened his partially scabbed wounds, making them bleed a lot more than before.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:40 am

She gasped when he grabbed her, shocked at the feeling of another living thing touching her like that. She stood still in his embrace even as it slackened, unsure how to react with a dignified response. Finally, she regained her senses and wriggled out of his soft hands, turning around to push him back onto the bed. Seeing his reopened wounds, she snorted in annoyance and said, "Now I have to treat your wounds again. Neither of us are going to go." As she rebandaged his wounds, even Ora could hear the fighting in the distance, and it slowly turned to silence, indicating it was over. Suddenly feeling more tired than she ever had before, she collapsed into a sitting position upright against the bed at the side of the Khajiit, burying her face in her hands.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:59 pm

He coughed and winced a little, his body shook a little from the shock of losing more blood. He still tried to sit up, the lack of blood in his body beginning to make him delusional.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:24 am

She sat thinking for a few seconds when she heard J'Doto still struggling, obviously trying to sit up again. She got to her feet and turned, staring him down. Knowing that if he didn't rest soon, he would probably pass out from loss of blood and exhausion, so, she quickly administered a shot of sleep-medicine to him.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:51 pm

J'Doto gave a small growl as he fell asleep, his ears and tail stopped moving as he was trapped in a very deep sleep.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:30 am

Standing above the male, she looked him up and down, his bandages now only turning a little red, meaning the blood flow was stopping. As she looked at his sleeping form, which now seemed so vulnerable despite his calm attitude and strength in his waking world, she felt the strange admiration for him come back. Admiration for how he worried about others, and, most of all, however much she didn't want to admit it, he had saved her life. Sighing, and without thinking twice, she tucked him in bed and climbed into the sheets with him, keeping a fair distance between them in the bed. She too fell asleep quickly, but sometime during the night she unconsciously began to whimper in her sleep.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:10 am

J'Doto managed to wake through the night, he heard her whimpers and rolled onto his side, he pulled her to him and held her close, nuzzling his head to her neck and he began purring, he curled his legs around hers and held her tightly to his chest, his purring continued as he dozed off, curled up with her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Her exhaustion kept her asleep as J'Doto hugged her tightly, and she didn't realize the intimate position they were in until she groggily woke up in the morning to feel herself almost trapped in J'Doto's embrace. She immediately let out a sound of anger that came out like a snarl and tried to wriggle out of his grip, her legs unable to do much since they were pinned by his heavy ones.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next