Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:05 pm

"This would be the third time, but the first that meant something, the other times I didn't care if I was too big for them" He said and gave a sigh, granting her wish and pulling out, then he gave one rough thrust into her, his full length inside her, his ears back, knowing it would hurt her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Protection of Skyrim [Private with FireBlaze]

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 pm

She felt coldness sweep across her pussy when he pulled out, and right when he thrusters forward she bucked back again, and his full length speared into her like a sword of pure agony. She wailed and tried to pull herself away, feeling a small amount of blood drop out of her as her virginity was taken by the Khajiit.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:15 pm

He held her tightly to him and he massaged her breasts roughly in attempts to take her mind off the pain, he sucked on the sensitive spot on her neck hard to try and add to the pleasure.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:31 pm

She sighed thankfully as he helped reduce some of the pain with his massaging and sucking, and felt herself stretch out amazingly to adjust to his size. "Do you...unggh...mind if I call you Jay?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:43 pm

"Call me whatever you want" He said as he slowly began moving, pulling out of her then thrusting back into her, his barbs scrapping her walls when he'd pull out of her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:35 pm

She breathed out every time he jumped forward. Two days ago she was a loner that wanted some quick cash, and now here she was being fucked by a Khajiit, and as much as she hated to admit it to herself, a sexy one at that. "Jay, why do you say that this is the first time this has meant something? Does that mean you like me?" The words came out stuttered and slurred, but her mind was still functional enough to think at the moment.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:40 pm

"You just noticed?" He chuckled and sucked on her neck, his hands still on her breasts while he continued to slowly move in and out of her, his tail curling around her leg, he gave a lustful and pleasured growl toward her tightness.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 pm

"But...but how is that possible, if what you say is true about Argonians killing your family?" She timed her bucks so he hilted himself fully into her at each push." She tried to clench around him to please him further. "I hated you at first because of who I thought you were, but now I think I love you."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 pm

"It is true" he panted out, his thrusts beginning to get faster and harder, his tip already pressing against her womb, "But I'm not holding it against the whole race" he said between thrusts, "I've seen you around a bit before we had to work together, I realized I fell for you" he panted out between thrusts.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 pm

"I'm sorry I accused you and your race of all being murderers." She tipped her head back and heaved for breath as pleasure took her over. "You're the one who showed me I was wrong. You forgive me, right?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:04 pm

"There is nothing to forgive, you just made a mistake" he said and nipped her neck as he thrust harder into her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:41 am

Her hands that were bracing her slipped from his rough movements, and she shivered uncontrollably from the sensation on her neck and the hard organ sliding in and out of her. She felt a strange sensation creep into her rear end, and she groaned, a little panicked as it overwhelmed her. "J'Doto?" She asked questioningly, thinking something was wrong.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 am

"Hmm?" He muttered, groaning as he thrust into her harder, his thrusts getting faster.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:40 pm

"I think somethings wrong..." she practically screamed as she shook violently and she felt her own body fluids drain out of her against the thrusting cock of the Khajiit. She writhed as she released, feeling what could've been mere moments for hours go by before she felt the sensation fade from her sacred parts.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:44 pm

He gave a soft chuckle and he continued thrusting, his climax nearing, "Its normal" He said casually as his thrusts began getting shorter and stronger, his chest pressing against her back as he leaned over her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:46 pm

She ducked her head as she finally realized what he had made her do. He was dominating her, and she knew it. She knew she liked him, but she wanted to keep her dignity. Yet another worry struck her and she gasped, "What if you make me pregnant?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 pm

"If you don't want me to I don't, you'll just have to use your hands" He panted out as his thrusts continued.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:53 pm

"Not now, barely know you..." she groaned the words out, "I'll use my hands, please. Just tell me how to do it."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 pm

J'Doto pulled out of her mid thrust and he flopped back, "Just take it in your hands and do what feels right" He panted out.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 pm

She turned around and crouched between his large legs, taking his stiff cock in her hands, feeling as though her hands were puny compared to it. Unsure and not confident in the slightest, she just held it in her hands, staring at it as it was inches from her face.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm

"Try massaging it with your hands" He said, attempting to encourage her, his tail flicked and rubbed against her pussy.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:23 pm

She obeyed and rubbed him back and forth, squeezing and relaxing her hands rhythmically to stimulate him. "Is that good?" she asked nervously, feeling somewhat disgusted at herself as her hands slid smoothly over his slick cock, wet from both his precum and her first release ever.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:25 pm

The Khajiit gave a low groan and bucked his hips into her hands, purring loudly and growling in pleasure, "It isn't good" He panted out, "Its great" He groaned out.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Surprised that he actually thought she was doing a good job, she intensified her efforts, speeding up and kneading his skin. With both her hands busy on his cock, she glanced down to see his furry balls just dangling beneath his dick, and she moved her head forward to give it a light kiss.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:32 pm

J'Doto groaned and bucked more into her hand, precum slipping from his cock, he jerked as he felt her kiss his balls, his cock twitched in her hands and he panted in pleasure.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next