Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 9 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:46 am

He held her close to him, stroking her hair. "What's wrong...?" he asked softly, frowning.

Silver

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 9 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:48 am

"I...I just had a n-nightmare w-where my m-mom found us and t-took Roni again" She cried softly into his chest.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 am

He stroked her hair. "She's here, she will be now and will be forever, with you. If your mother even dares to try taking that child away from you I'll call the police and report kidnapping." he growled, kissing the top of her head.

She walked into the Principal's office bright and early in the morning, looking around to see if he was there.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:59 am

Jane sniffled And she gave a small nod, looking up and kissing his cheek, leaning against him, "Fuck, I need a smoke to calm my nerves" She grumbled, but she would never smoke around her daughter.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:59 am

"Morning" He smirked, sitting in his chair.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:00 am

"If you want you can go outside, I don't recommend in the house since she's here. I can hold her." he said, handing her a pack of cigarettes from his bedside table. "I don't smoke, John was trying to get me to start though."

She grinned. "Hey." she said, walking over to him.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:07 am

"Well I'll kick his ass, its a bad habit, I've just gotten too deep in now" She huffed and kissed his cheek, reluctantly handing her daughter to him, she never wanted to let her go, but she knew she was safe.

His tail gave a wag and he pressed the same button as the day before, leaving them in the dim light.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 am

He nodded, cradling the child in his arms.

She grinned, her tail curling and thumping against her back slightly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:22 am

She smiled and walked out of the room, standing outside the front of the house and lighting a smoke.

He smirked, pulling her to his lap and he kept his hands on her hips.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:36 am

He held the child, stroking her fur and kissing her nose.

She smirked seductively. "So what's today's lesson, master?" she whispered into his ear.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 am

The baby woke and cooed, her little ears moving as she heard different noises.

He chuckled and gripped her ass, "Riding" He growled and began pulling her clothes off.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:42 am

He smiled, holding the baby's tiny hand. "Hey..." he cooed, kissing her forehead.

She grinned, ripping what was left off and began to take his clothes off as well, kissing him roughly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 am

Jane walked in after her smoke and she watched quietly, giving a smile, Roni squeaked and looked up at him with her big eyes.

He growled and kissed her back roughly, he pulled his clothes off and he grabbed her breasts.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:58 am

Nick smiled, handing Roni back to Jane. "She's such a sweet little girl."

She cupped his cheek and pushed her tongue into his mouth, her cunt resting against his thigh was getting wet.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 am

"I dont know where she got that from" She teased and held Roni softly, her tail giving a small wag.

He growled lustfully and sucked on her tongue, his hardening cock hitting her thigh.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:02 am

He smiled, cupping her cheek softly.

She swirled her tongue with his, rubbing her cunt against his leg.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:10 am

She giggled softly and leaned her head in his hand

He growled and moved her, thrusting roughly into her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:16 am

He kissed her cheek, smiling.

She moaned, bucking her hips.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 am

She smiled, playfully pulling away and she laid Roni down gently, "Dont you have to work? You havent been there for a couple weeks" She said softly.

He gave a low groan, his hands on her ass.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:33 am

He nodded. "Yeah..." he frowned. "You don't have to go, since you have her, I'll go and mark down that you were there."

She moaned, bucking her hips.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:35 am

"You dont have to, but you cant stay away from work forever" she said and cupped his cheek.

He bucked his hips and growled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:37 am

"I know. I'll go today, since it's Friday." he said, kissing her cheek and pulling his work clothes on.

She cupped his cheek, rolling her hips, and moaned loudly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:46 am

She kissed him softly and smiled, "I'll call if I need you" She said softly.

He kissed her roughly and thrust hard.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 am

He nodded. "I'll be back. If you need food, the fridge has some stuff in it. There's a first aid kit under my bed." he kissed her cheek and set off.

She moaned, bucking her hips, and pushed her tongue into his mouth, swirling her's with his.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:59 am

"Alright" She said and watched him go, flopping back onto the bed and stretching.

He groaned and pulled away, biting her neck softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next