Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 8 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:03 pm

He smirked and watched her leave.

"Alright, you gave us your address so we can just get a moving truck to deliver it, you'll have to pay for it though, and I can get you the car seat now" She said and went to get the pink car seat.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 8 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 pm

He nodded. While she was gone he texted Jane. Get in the back, she might look outside. I got her and filled out the forms and paperwork, lady's getting her car seat.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Jane felt tears come to her eyes as she read his text, Alright, god I swear if that hag did anything to her I'll rip the hag's fucking throat out She texted back and moved to the back.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Don't worry, the baby's fine. She's right here in my arms. he replied and then shut off his phone. He looked around for the lady.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Jane gave a smile and waited impatiently.
The lady walked out with the car seat, "Do you know how to install it? And buckle her in?" She asked softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:14 pm

"Yes, I went through a coarse when I thought my fiance would be pregnant. I can take things from here. Thank you so much, this is going to make her birthday incredible." he said, smiling. The back windows of the car were really, really tinted, so it was super hard to see anything. He slipped out his phone. GET IN THE TRUNK AND HIDE, SHE'S COMING!!

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Jane cursed and quickly went to the trunk, growling towards the scent, but she put up with it, "Alright then" Said the girl, "I'll head out with you just to make sure" She said with a gentle smile.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:18 pm

"Alright." he said, walking towards the car. "My friend is driving, I was at the hospital visiting a friend and, well, my ride got hijacked, so I called him up." he said awkwardly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:23 pm

"That's fine, just transfer the car seat to whatever vehicle your going to be using once you get it" She said and walked out with him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:38 pm

He nodded. "Okay." he said brightly, cradling the child in his arms.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:39 pm

The girl carried the car seat and watched him softly, "She really seems to like you" She chuckled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:40 pm

He smiled. "I'm good with children." he said.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:45 pm

"Well you have to be with your line of work" She chuckled, "Want me to hold her while you set up the car seat?" She asked softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:46 pm

"Sure, that'd be great, thanks." he said, handing the child to the girl. The baby started crying quickly. He set up the car seat as fast as he could and held the child again. "There, there... shhhh... shhhh... I got ya." he soothed, stroking the baby's fur.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:58 pm

The girl chuckled softly, "Well, it seems like you'll be fine" She said and walked back inside after waving.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

He waved and then waited for them to leave before climbing into the car and shutting the door, handing the child back to Jane. "She calmed down once she smelled you. She remembers you, babe." he said, smiling.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:11 am

Jane climbed into the back and she held her softly, leaning against him and she smiled, crying softly, "They didn't even let me hold her when she was born... I don't know how she remembers my scent but that doesn't matter" She mumbled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:21 am

Nick put his arm around Jane, kissing her forehead. "She's yours, always and will be forever."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:22 am

Jane smiled and cuddled up to him, not letting her baby go for a second, she eventually drifted off to sleep while leaning against him, ironically, her baby did the same.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:25 am

He smiled, stroking Jane's cheek and fell asleep as well. Soon enough John woke him up. He nodded and picked Jane and the Baby up, unlocking his door and John came with him with the baby's things. The moving truck brought the other stuff inside and he payed, laying Jane and her baby down on his bed.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:33 am

Jane cuddled her daughter as they slept, the little baby woke and looked around squirming a little and beginning to make different noises.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 am

Once he'd finally finished setting up the baby's things in the room that he used as a guest room, as well as a bassinet in his room so they could keep an eye on the baby. He looked back over at them and smiled, laying down next to Jane and soothing the baby back to sleep.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:32 am

Jane whimpered in her sleep and she moved slightly, as if hiding her baby, her body trembled and her ears pinned back, something must be happening in her dreams.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:33 am

He frowned and kissed her cheek softly, stroking her fur. He woke her up slowly. "Jane... are you alright?" he asked, worried.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:40 am

Jane jumped slightly and gave a small yelp, her ears back and eyes wide, she breathed a little heavy then looked up at him, she whimpered and hid her face in.his chest, still holding her daughter.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next