Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Teacher and Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Forbidden Teacher and Student [PAFP] Empty Forbidden Teacher and Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:26 pm

This will turn out to be a gay rp, where the teacher, of whatever subject, goes to the student's house to help him catch up on work, eventually the two admit their feelings and get at it, also having to keep their relationship a secret from everyone they know.

Name:
Class:
Looks:
Other:

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Teacher and Student [PAFP] Empty Re: Forbidden Teacher and Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 pm

*trollface appears*
Name: Nick Jackson
Student or teacher: Student
Class: Uhhh... Chemistry? ( >:3 )
Looks: Tall, handsome light-brown hair with crystal blue eyes.
Other: HERRO.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Teacher and Student [PAFP] Empty Re: Forbidden Teacher and Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Yay~ :3

Name: Dylan Markovitch or Mr. Mark for short
Student or teacher: Teacher
Class: Chem sure XD
Looks: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1539110-bigthumbnail.jpg
Other: -waves- XD

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Chu wanna start? }

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Sure~)

Mr. Mark sat at his desk, marking paperwork as his class did their own work, he checked his class marks and sighed, turning his head as the bell rang, "Nick, I need to speak with you after class, please stay behind" He said in his usual monotone voice. In a way.... Maybe this will be a good thing... Me having to help him at home... Dylan thought.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm

"Huh? O-Oh, okay." he said, walked back over to the desk. "Is something wrong?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

"Your grades are slipping again Nick" He sighed, running a hand though his hair, "Is something going on that I need to know about? Your usually a straight A student, even in your other classes" Dylan explained and looked the teen in the eye.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:45 pm

"U-Uh... n-no... nothing... at all..." which was an honest lie. His dad was dead, or as he was told, and his mother was dying of cancer. He was always home alone and didn't want to go live with his aunt and uncle, they were never there, ever. His cousin, April, was probably at the house. He loved April, as a cousin, but he didn't think she'd really accept him if he told her that he didn't exactly... like... girls...

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm

"Well, if you like, I can come over a couple times a week to help you with your work, even with your other classes if you want, you know my annoying stories of my school days" He teased lightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm

He smiled awkwardly. "Sure... that might help." he stuttered. He was supposed to be on his way to the hospital. He looked at his watch. "I-I uh... have to go... something important..." he said, hurrying off.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:50 pm

"Alright then, just know I'm here if you need anything" Mr. Mark called and continued grading papers.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:52 pm

He nodded and hurried off. (Timeskip to when he comes to Nick's house?)

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 pm

(Sure~)

Dylan pulled up to Nick's house after school and he got out, walking to the front door and knocking lightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Nick sat on his bed and quickly rushed into the hallway and down the long stairs, tripping but keeping his balance. He was, of course, home alone in the large mansion that his aunt and uncle had supported for his family. He opened the door. "Hey."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:58 pm

"Hello" He greeted, "I've brought the things you've missed, so you'll actually get some marks for them, also some other catch up work to pick your marks up" He explained.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

He nodded, smiling. "Should we go over them?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

"Sure, just choose the most comfortable spot for you to work and we'll get started" He chuckled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm

He nodded. "The couch is nice. Follow me." he said, leading Dylan/Mr. Mark to a huge, well-furnished living room with a nicely-sized brown leather couch.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:04 pm

He nodded and followed, sitting on the couch, "Nice place, much like my old home when I was a kid" He chuckled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:11 pm

Nick looked back. "Cool." he said, smiling. He sat down.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

"Ready to start?" He asked and pulled out the stack of papers.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 pm

He nodded. "Yeah."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:15 pm

(Skip to maybe a break or after wards?)

"Alright" He said and started with the beginning, beginning to explain and help him out.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:16 pm

(Sure.)

"That helps a lot." Nick said after a while, nodding.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:19 pm

"Well, want to take a break for now? We got most of the work done" He chuckled softly and leaned back slightly, cracking his back.

(Who should make the first move? You want to?)

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next