Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 7 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:16 pm

She smiled, looking into his green eyes.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 7 96dab706154a2d22ec33b63013719a0c { There's Aeris :3 }

He grinned, grabbing her hand, and dashed into the hallway.

Silver

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 7 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:27 pm

(Nice)

He playfully nipped her nose and he thrust hard, hitting her g-spot.

She gave a laugh and jumped into his back so she wouldn't slow him down.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:28 pm

(>:3)

She moaned loudly, gasping.

He smiled and quickly ran out.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:34 pm

He smirked and continued thrusting hard, aiming for the same spot.

She giggled and kissed the back of his neck, her arms around his neck as he ran.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:36 pm

She moaned as he hit her g-spot again and again. "Ohhhhh..."

He held her and jumped into his friends car, pulling her onto his lap.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:43 pm

"Talk dirty babe" He growled deeply.

She leaned on him and rest her head against his chest, her tail wagging.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:48 pm

"Fuck me, master. Fuck me so hard that my legs go numb and I have to stay here for the night, with you. Fill me with your cock, your cum." she moaned out, bucking her hips.

He smiled. "John, orphanage?" he asked. The guy, a brown bear, unlike the one from earlier, nodded. "Alright. Who's your lady friend?" he asked. "This is Jane." he replied.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:52 pm

He smirked, fucking her rougher and he bit her neck softly.

Jane gave a small wave, "Oh yeah, I'll show you a picture of her so you know its her" She said and grabbed her purse, looking for a picture then pulling it out, "One time I went to visit her this was all the hag gave me" She said.

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10817537_1553838068165042_610491876_a.jpg

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:53 pm

She whimpered cutely, pressing herself against him.

He nodded. "She's beautiful, like you... Did the father...?" he asked quietly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 pm

He continued, groaning loudly as he shot his seed deep into her.

She gave a scoff, "The asshole split town after I told him" She growled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:05 pm

She panted, too weak and tired to move. She let her head rest on his shoulder and she closed her eyes.

"Bastard." he snarled, holding her close. He kissed her cheek and John pulled up to the orphanage. "I'll be back." he said, hopping out and running inside.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:10 pm

"Sleep, I'll wake you when its time to go" He said softly and held her.

She kissed his cheek back and sat where he had been, her eyes never moving from the front doors.
Inside, was a small chubby woman in a room with the school aged children.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Her ears perked slightly and she fell back asleep, curling up cutely.

He knocked on the door. "Hello?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:16 pm

He kissed the top of her head and smiled softly.

The chubby lady turned around, "Are you here to adopt? I'm letting you know you'll have to spend some time with them to choose who you want" She said, her crabby old voice not really making things better.
Jane whimpered as she watched the closed doors, worried the old hag knew she was outside.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:27 pm

She smiled, nuzzling him in her sleep.

He nodded. "Uh... yeah. I'm looking for a baby, maybe a few months old? My fiancé and I just found out that we wouldn't be able to have kids and I'm surprising her for her birthday."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:33 pm

He yawned and drifted off slowly, though in a light sleep.

"Well, we have one little girl, sad story with her, she had a teen mom and the girl barely took care of herself, so her mother signed to have the child up for adoption" The hag explained, one of the younger workers walked out holding Jane's daughter, "May, she wont settle" The girl whined, the little pup was struggling and wailing loudly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:36 pm

She nuzzled him again.

He nodded. "That sounds horrible... can I... hold her?" he asked, looking at the pup. It was her. Jane's baby.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:40 pm

He woke near the end of the day and gently shook her awake.

"Well, you can, though she might do what she's doing now. Chris" The hag said and the worker gently held out Jane's daughter to him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:43 pm

She yawned and woke up, groaning and rubbing her eyes.

He nodded and held the child, gently stroking her fur. Eventually the baby stopped crying. "I think this is the one..." he said happily, smiling.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:47 pm

"Okay fine, I'll explain to your mother why your late" he smirked slyly.

The girls stared at him when the girl calmed, "Damn" The hag muttered, then all the younger kids started screaming that she owed them another dollar, which made Jane's baby began wailing again, but she calmed quickly in his arms, smelling her mother faintly on him, which was a comfort to the baby, "No one has calmed her that fast, or even at all" The young woman chuckled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:49 pm

She smiled, nuzzling his neck. "Thanks." she muttered.

"She's beautiful." he said, looking into the child's eyes. "Are there any forms or payments?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:52 pm

"No problem, see you tomorrow" He chuckled.

"Just the adoption forms and her medical bills so far, she does get sick fairly easily" The young girl explained and walked to the desk, pulling out some files.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:54 pm

"Mmkay." she said, kissing his nose softly. She got up and got her backpack, making sure all of her clothes were on, and walked outside.

He nodded, and filled out the forms. He held her to his chest, signing the forms and medical bills. "Also, if you ever need help with kids who go to school, I'm the principal of a nearby High School, my friend, John, is the Principal of an Elementary school down the road."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:58 pm

He smacked her ass as she left and he grinned, chuckling to himself.

"Alright, I think most of our kids go to John's school anyway" The young girl chuckled, "Do you need her things or do you already have some?" She asked softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:59 pm

She grinned back at him, glaring playfully.

"Oh wow, great. Yeah, I'll take her stuff." he said, shaking her hand.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next