Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 6 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:12 pm

He growled lustfully and he sucked on her neck.

She moaned loudly and cried out in pleasure, her arms and legs tightening around him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 6 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:26 pm

She smirked, kissing his cheek.

He began to hump her hard and swift.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:28 pm

He held her and his hands slid up her shirt slowly.

"Oh yeahhh" She moaned out, giving a cry of pleasure as she clenched tightly and came hard around him, "Fill me babe" She moaned.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:30 pm

She blushed. "Again?" she asked, grinning and raising a brow.

He bit his lip. "AHN!" he moaned out, cumming into her.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 pm

"If you want" He said.

She breathed hard and nuzzled close to him, she gave a small smile then her eyes widened, "D-did you pull out...?" She mumbled, looking up at him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:41 pm

She grinned. "Always, baby. Always."

His eyes widened. "N-No... shit... shit shit shit..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:46 pm

He smirked and began pulling her clothes off again.

She shook slightly and tears came to her eyes, "Oh god, not again.... She'll just ruin it again..." She mumbled in hid her face in his chest.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:49 pm

She grinned, grinding against him.

He held her close. "Shhh, shhh... what do you mean?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:53 pm

He growled and began grinding back against her.

"I...." She hesitated, "I have a daughter.... I wouldn't let my mother make me abort her but as soon as she was born..... My mother forced me to put her up for adoption because she didn't want me to be a teen mom like her" She mumbled, crying into his chest.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 pm

She smirked. "Show me who's boss." she flirted.

He held her close. "If... if you get pregnant, I swear I will take care of you... and our child... I'm so sorry..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:02 pm

"Haven't I already" He smirked and pushed his cock into her.

She whimpered and kept her face hidden, "Don't be sorry" She mumbled and sniffled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:03 pm

She moaned, rotating her hips around his cock.

He held her to his chest, kissing the top of her head. "Shh... I'll take care of you..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:11 pm

He gave a groan and leaned back in his chair, bucking his hips slowly to tease her.

She sniffled and cuddled up to him, "I have all my things in my car.... I left my mom... She wouldn't even let me get my daughter back... I know for sure she hasn't been adopted yet, and she's only a few months old" She mumbled into his chest.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 pm

She moaned, feeling him inside of her.

"I'll find her." he growled. "I'll do anything and everything I can... I'll find her. You can stay with me." he said, holding her close.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:26 pm

He gave a low groan and sucked on her neck, thrusting hard.

She looked up at him and gave a small smile, hugging him, "T-thanks" She mumbled, still crying softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:29 pm

She moaned, holding onto him tightly. She gripped his collar, pulling herself to him.

He held her close, kissing the top of her head. "Anything for you. Do you have any idea where the orphanage may be?"

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:37 pm

He growled lustfully and his tail wagged as he thrust roughly into her.

"Its the one down the street, my mother doesn't know but the days I skipped school I'd go there and try to visit her, the damn old hag wouldn't let me" She mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:42 pm

She moaned and pressed against him, rolling her hips.

He nodded. "We're getting that girl back no matter what." he growled, kissing her forehead softly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:44 pm

He held tightly to him and began thrusting hard and fast, growling in pleasure.

She gave a teary-eyed smile and she kissed him softly, "I bet she'll love her daddy" She told him and leaned her forehead against his, "Though I cant go with you" She sighed, "They know my car and they didn't bring yours" She said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:46 pm

She held onto his collar still, moaning in pleasure. She crashed her lips to his, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"I have my ways. I'll dial up an old friend, we'll go in a few minutes. First, I have to get out of this fucking asylum." he growled, stroking her cheek.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:51 pm

He gave a groan and kissed back, sucking on her tongue and continuing to thrust roughly.

"Your my fucking sexy hero" She said with a small laugh, kissing his nose and she cuddled close, "We could just run right out" She said with a shrug, "That's how I always get out of detention" She laughed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:54 pm

She cupped his cheek, moaning through his soft lips.

He chuckled. "Alright, let's make a run for it. My friend said he'd be here any moment now."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:00 pm

He continued thrusting, groaning loudly through her lips.

"Alright, but lets get dressed first" She laughed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:04 pm

She ran a hand down her chest, closing her eyes tight. She rolled her hips more.

He smiled, nodding, and helped dress her, getting his own clothes on.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:13 pm

He kissed her breasts and growled lustfully.

She smiled and kissed him softly, cupping his cheek and she hacked the locks again, unlocking the door.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next