Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 14 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:52 pm

He started driving, keeping his eyes away from her, "Where do you want to go?" He mumbled.

Jane smiled softly, getting out after he parked, she stretched and got Roni out of her car seat.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP] - Page 14 Empty Re: This is Bad! Principal x Student [PAFP]

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:54 pm

She shrugged. "Anywhere better than here. I wrote a note to my mom that I was going to a friend's house. Not that I have any..."

He smiled, kissing the bridge of Jane's nose softly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:01 pm

"You can stay with me if you want.... Though you probably wouldn't want to" He mumbled, continuing to drive.

Jane gave a soft giggle, holding Roni on her hip, "Lets head in" She smiled, beginning to walk, she noticed her mother's car but didn't really think she was there.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:12 pm

She nodded. "No, I'd... I'd like to... I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, they'll be able to tell if the baby's a boy or girl and if it's healthy... um... d-did My mom say anything about it?" she asked, looking scared.

He smiled, wrapping his arm around her and kissed her cheek. He looked very young, because he was, and he'd started trying to look younger in public so people wouldn't get mad at them. "Oh, maybe I should go in first with her. I told the lady at the orphanage that I was adopting her for my 'fiance' who was infertile. Plus, I think I see your mom's car." he said, narrowing his eyes at the car.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm

"Your mom just said as soon as it was born she would take both of you and move far away, then she threw the picture of the ultrasound at me" He muttered, beginning to drive to his place.

She sighed, sticking close to him, "I don't care if the orphanage sees us, she's legally yours, so it doesn't matter now if I'm with you" She said softly and kissed his cheek, "That might be someone else's car, I didn't see the license plate, but there's a small chance" She sighed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:19 pm

She nodded, looking scared. "B-But I know her... she'll try to take the baby away..." she said, reaching over and holding his hand tight. "I... I don't want that to happen..."

He nodded, holding her close. "If she's here, she won't get anywhere near you, I'll make sure of it." he said, kissing her forehead.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 pm

He sighed, "Well, I do have an idea, but if you don't want to do it that's fine" He murmured and pulled into his lane way.

She cuddled close, "I know, I trust you" She said softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Her ears perked. "I'm listening." she said softly.

He nodded and held her close as they walked in.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:33 pm

"I have another place, down in Texas, there's an opening for a job there and us two can go there, I'll work and you can rest at home, leaving your mother so she cant take the baby" he said softly and helped her out of his car.

Her tail wagged and she smiled, her arm over her belly, "I don't think we should say how far along I am to anyone.... Maybe just lie and say I'm only a couple months... You know how other mothers are when teen moms show up" She sighed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:39 pm

She nodded. "That actually sounds great..." she said, holding his hand as he helped her out.

He smiled. "Yeah. I am excited for the baby though." he said softly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:41 pm

"I don't want to ruin your relationship with your mother, but if we want to keep the baby we have to" He sighed, holding her gently.

"I am too, we may have made a mistake, mostly me for smoking so much, but I think this'll turn out fine" She chuckled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:43 pm

She nodded. "My mother isn't exactly who you think she is..." she said quietly. Her past with her mother was quite dark and violent.

He smiled, kissing her forehead. "Whatever you want, I can assure you I can afford it." he said as they entered.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:49 pm

He gave a nod, "Anyone you want to inform where your going? Someone that you know cares about you?" He asked and lead her in.

Jane smiled and nodded, grabbing his hand and walking to the cribs to start, "Do you think it would be better to get a full room set, or buy everything separate?" She asked him, not noticing her mother looming around with one of her friends.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:51 pm

She shook her head. "No one..." she sighed, still gripping his hand.

"Maybe a room set, it'd be easier to get everything personalized if you want it to be." he said, hugging her softly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:56 pm

"Alright, we can start packing now if you want, when we get down there I'll buy whatever you want" He said.

"Alright, lets look in the catalog then" She said and walked to the book.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:01 am

She nodded. "I can pack tomorrow before my mom gets home... I'd like to be with you right now..."

He looked over and saw her mom. "I'll be right back." he said, kissing her forehead. "Pick whichever one you want."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:05 am

"Alright" He said softly and he sat on the couch, holding her to his lap, "Sorry I was so rough.." He sighed, looking away.

"Alright" She mumbled, still holding Roni on her hip and she flipped through the catalog.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:07 am

She shook her head, resting her head on his shoulder. "It's okay. It's probably just nothing and I was being a shithead..."

He walked over to Jane's mother. "Hello, Mrs. I'm uh... Jane's principal."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:13 am

"I shouldn't have been so rough though" He mumbled.

Jane's mother scoffed, "Yeah, I remember you, the one that freaked out on my lawn, why exactly are you here with my daughter? And why is she with her brat?" She growled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:16 am

She sat up and kissed his cheek. "It's fine. You didn't know, and I just decided to go along with it... I... I'd known but I didn't know what you'd do if I told you..." she whimpered quietly.

He snarled. "Excuse me?! Her BRAT?!" he snarled, baring his fangs slightly. "You're no mother, you're just a bitch. Get a life, ho." he snarled, walking over to Jane and tapping her shoulder. "We have to leave... she's looking now..." he said, looking worried.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:20 am

"If you told me I would have been gentler, or even stopped, we could have just hung out" He mumbled, holding her.

Jane's mother growled back, "I'm a mother who didn't want her daughter turning out the way she did" The woman snapped. "Okay then... I picked out the set anyway" She mumbled, showing him the page.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/b9/59/fd/b959fde3085d7423730c81392dbae72e.jpg

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:22 am

She shook her head. "I wanted you to be happy..." she said softly. "I... I love you..."

He bared his teeth at her before walking back to Jane. He smiled. "Pretty, I'll order it." he said, holding her and Roni close.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:29 am

"All I want is for you to be happy" he said softly and held her, "I love you too" he said quietly.

"I can put some money in for it" She mumbled and kissed his cheek.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:31 am

She let herself rest, sighing. "Can you bring me to the doctor's tomorrow? I really want you to be there instead of my mom... there has to be an adult there."

He shook his head. "No, it's fine." he replied, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:34 am

"Ofcourse, if I had of known I would have went to the others" He said softly and cupped her cheek.

"If your sure" She mumbled.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next