Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Lust [Bacon]

2 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Young Lust [Bacon] - Page 20 Empty Re: Young Lust [Bacon]

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:26 am

(Mmkay magical RP timeskip. Pretend they left the hospital and eventually Zero got a new girlfriend. He's a Junior in high school now. He doesn't really love his new girlfriend, though.)

A familiar, bright-eyed girl walked down the street, her blonde hair brushed to one side. She had some sort of glow to her, her gaze soft yet cold. She was humming a soft tune, approaching the door to her old lover's house. She set the box down, ringing the doorbell, and left, walking down the street.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:32 am

(Otay)

Zero sighed, since her death he had completely changed, he was barely home, going to parties and always with friends, he was actually home at the moment though, grabbing the box and opening it.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:40 am

She was still walking down the street, looking at the houses as she passed.

There was a letter.

Zero,

I know what you think. I know what they all think. I'm apparently dead. Well, you're all wrong. You can literally look down the street and I'll probably be walking away. Turns out, I was given a heart transplant about a week later, before my body had begun to really shut down. I looked for you everywhere, but I was too confused to know where. It's been a few years, I get it, you've definitely moved on. Trust me. I know. Whoever it is, I hope she's good to you. Enjoy what I left you.

Love you still,

Sierra.

Inside the box was a framed picture of them a few days before she had "died", as well as a music box, a few more letters, and a rose.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:44 am

He read the note over and over, frowning and walking back into the house, thinking it was one of his brothers' sick jokes, he tossed the box to the counter and went to his room, slamming the door.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:45 am

She was on the other side of town, climbing up the building again, and looking over the city.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 am

Zero was soon walking down the street with the girl he was dating, her hand held his forcefully as they walked, the girl's friends fawned over Zero, he looked so different, a piercing on his lower lip, died hair, leather jacket and ripped jeans, his attitude completely changed as well.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:55 am

She eventually saw him, sitting ontop of the building, and frowned at how different he was. The wind blew her hair to the side as it had done the first time he took her to his house. He's changed... I guess he forgot about me. Then again, I did see it coming. He had to have moved on eventually... he... I... I understand now. People like me don't end up with people like him. she thought, humming softly to herself.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:01 am

Zero used to look towards the building every time he passed it, he was about to before his girlfriend gave a squeal and yanked him forcefully into a store, he clearly didn't like it, but he went with it.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:02 am

She raised a brow as the pretty girl dragged him into a store, chuckling softly. Well he looks happy. she thought sarcastically. She sang under her breath, thinking to herself.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:09 am

Zero eventually walked out with his girlfriend, looking miserable as he carried all her bags, which was a total of at least fifty bags.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:10 am

She smiled softly, climbing down, and headed the other way, not purposefully trying to attract his attention. She honestly didn't care, he probably didn't either anymore.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:17 am

He walked his girlfriend home then he began walking to his place, still frowning.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:21 am

She was walking back down the same street, her gaze still soft yet intense.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 am

Zero eventually sat on a lone park bench, his head in his hands, his shoulders trembling, he had forced himself to forget her so he could move on, but since he saw the box, everything came flooding back, tears came to his eyes as the pain of losing his love hit him again.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:26 am

She stood infront of her old house, across the street from his, narrowing her eyes as she saw a woman and man staggering around drunk through the windows. She heard whimpering in the attic which made her snap, she climbed the tree and broke the window, seeing a toddler crying softly. She ran over, talking to the little boy for a moment, before helping him out and carrying him down the tree. She held the child's hand and brought him down the street, passing Zero without noticing. If he were to see them, he'd probably think it was the ghost of her and the ghost of their child.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:30 am

Zero didnt even look up, keeping his head down, everything came flooding back and it just hurt him more.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:39 am

She sat down on a bench across the street. "Where's your mother?" she asked, her familiar, gentle voice calming the child as she helped him up. "I-I-I don't k-k-know..." he sobbed. She hugged the little boy gently. "It's okay... It's alright... I'll get you home..." she said, sighing softly. "I wish I could take care of you, but I can't. I do know that lady who was taking care of you... technically she was my mother, but, like you, I was... kidnapped. She was pretty bad to me, one day I moved in with my boyfriend, he took good care of me. But one day something happened... I guess when I realized that I could still find him I was too late. It's been a while now. I dropped something off for him earlier, but I saw he had moved on. I should too. I'll find you someone no matter what, okay?" she said, hugging the toddler who was still crying. He nodded, wiping his tears.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:42 am

Zero slowly stood and started walking, he was nearing them without knowing, another thing he didnt know was an ex of his girlfriend's was coming up to him with a gun, Zero was shot right below his heart, the guy ran off leaving the gun and Zero on the ground bleeding and struggling to breath.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:44 am

She heard the gunshot, her eyes widening. She told the child to stay there and wait for her, she ran to see Zero laying on the ground. "Z-Zero?!" she cried, quickly calling an ambulance and holding him up. When the ambulance got there and loaded him in, she stood to the side with the boy, who's name was Thomas, pacing slightly from being nervous.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:48 am

He had seen her, finally seen her, "... I must be dying if I'm seeing her.." He said weakly, still struggling to breath and he coughed up blood.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:49 am

She shook her head, holding one of his hands. "Y-You're not dead... or dying... I'm not either, Zero... please don't go..." she said, crying softly. A nurse put an oxygen mask over his face to help with his breathing.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:52 am

He looked up at her, tears slowly coming to his eyes, he coughed again, blood dripping from his mouth.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 am

Tears dripped down her cheeks. "I lost you once... I can't lose you again..." she cried, stroking his hand as they got to the hospital.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:57 am

"You lost me...? You mean I lost you.." He teased weakly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:59 am

She laughed softly through the tears, leaning over him and kissing his forehead. "We lost eachother..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next