Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP] - Page 15 Empty Re: Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 am

Yin's nurse eventually walked in with his chart, "Sorry, He said he was going to tell you, but things happened" The nurse said gently and held out Yin's file, stating his Alzheimer's and the blood disease he had.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP] - Page 15 Empty Re: Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP]

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:05 pm

She didn't look at it or anything, staying curled up. "Just... please... please leave me alone..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:08 pm

The nurse nodded, "It isnt his fault he's acting this way" The nurse said as she left.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

A few months later she was being wheeled out of the hospital by her brother, again, in tears.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Yin finally had a good day, he remembered her and panicked, bolting around the hospital trying to find her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:47 pm

She was back at her house, her brother sitting next to her. She was uncontrollably sobbing on the side of her bed, her face buried in the pillow. She was pregnant. WAS. The baby had died, and she had to have a c-section to get it out. She'd been so depressed, so angry. She blamed herself 100%. Her brother sighed, eventually having to leave.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Yin was eventually taken home by someone and he was panicking still, he kept texting and trying to call her, he was distraught and worried, he barely remembered what happened the last time he saw her, but he did remember how she looked.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:54 pm

She eventually threw her phone at a wall, sobbing. She'd thought it was impossible, it had been an incredible blessing and miracle, but the baby just died. It gave up on her.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Every message he left he continued saying how worried he was and how sorry he was for not telling her, soon, he just stopped, thinking she just didn't want anything to do with him anymore.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:02 pm

She was curled up in a tight ball, hugging a pillow, and reading over "congrats!" cards and then the sympathy cards she was left.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Yin wouldn't leave his room, he just sulked, sometimes forgetting why he was there, but he still stayed, not leaving to eat or even going to concerts he was supposed to go to.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:05 pm

She eventually dragged herself out of bed and down the stairs, to her kitchen, and she managed to make herself a half-frozen, quarter-slice of a pizza and slowly pick at it.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:08 pm

The paparazzi finally found Yin, they snuck onto his property and they were filming what they saw, it was now on the news, showing how much of a bad shape Yin was in, he looked frail and skinny, his skin pale and blood on his sheets.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 pm

She saw him and started to cry more, laying her head down on the table.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:12 pm

There were sticky notes all over his walls, making up a letter, it was directed to someone, "Hey dudes, look at the sappy note on the wall" One of them laughed, beginning to read the letter off, it was to her, explaining that he was sorry he did her wrong and it explained his illnesses.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Her Voices:
#1, Quiet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEpMj-tqixs
#2, Loud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txBfhpm1jI0

She found herself singing at a bar, letting her anger out into a louder, more vibrant song.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Yin eventually showed up to the bar, sitting in a back corner and beginning to drink, not noticing her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 pm

"Cross your eyes, I can see it in your eyes, your eyes..." she sang, her face sort of hidden. Her voice was incredible, but no one could tell who she was.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Yin felt calmer as he heard her sing, though it didn't take the pain he felt away.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:27 pm

The band changed to a slower song and she looked up, her face showing. She softly sang the words, looking down at nothing.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:31 pm

He glanced over, seeing her and his eyes went wide, he jerked up from where he was, getting an idea, he snuck behind the band, getting a guitar and beginning to strum the cords to the song, watching the other guitarist before getting the hang of it, he stood a few paces behind her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Once she was finished she hopped down and disappeared into the crowd, not even looking behind her. She left a small sheet of paper on the stool on purpose and sat down at the bar, getting a drink.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:36 pm

He put the guitar down and took the sheet, beginning to read it, even if it wasn't meant for him, or anyone really.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:43 pm

To whoever finds this, please note that I won't be back after tonight.

Here's my story if you choose to stick here and read it. When I was very young, my dad was always drunk, beating my mother and I. I had no choice but to protect my brother who was stuck in a wheelchair, and I got the worst hits. I found out that I had cancer when I was 12. I've had many surgeries, but eventually, my cancer went away. When I was 16, I fell in love. Or so I thought. He tried to kill me, he told all of my friends to leave me and he spread rumors. He called me "Cancer Girl" and would hit me outside of school. Once he choked me. Years later something happened and I met Him. It was the best thing that happened to me, staggering around drunk and landing in his lap. He took my virginity. I got pregnant, a miracle because after all the abuse and cancer I had another disease that made it so I was infertile. Apparently he was to, but it was a blessing. One day, he walked into my room. I was so happy, if it weren't for the baby I would've jumped into his arms and held him tight, ignoring my brother who was sitting next to me. He didn't know who I was. Eventually he left, I just cried. I was so stupid to not read his file. But then again, this is me. The ignorant, ever-lost PTSD girl who doesn't know how to speak. My voice was lost the first time my father shot me, in the shoulder. I found out three weeks ago that the baby had died inside of me. I had a c-section to get it out and I became more depressed. I had no one. My brother had to travel back to his home in another place with his wife, and I just lay around on my bed, thinking about what to do. By the time you get to here, it's probably too late.

~Sienna Jennifer Lark

She was outside in her car, sighing, and had three bags in the back. She pressed her head against the window, starting the car, and drove off.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm

He dropped the paper and ran out, he just saw her car leave, he got in his and started driving after her, begging that he could catch up.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next