Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP with FireBlaze!

2 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

RP with FireBlaze! - Page 15 Empty Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Firegaze looked at Greyfoot uncertainly, seeing him deep in thought. "Greyfoot, I really do love you, and you will always be my first love and mate. You...You do understand, don't you?"

Answering Mottledfinch's question, she then turned to him and responded, "Yes," she bowed her head to him, "I know you probably will always feel bitterness towards me, but I think we could make it happen." She glanced back and forth between the two toms, trying to read their thoughts.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Greyfoot, having carefully calculated and considered every outcome of this, decided that, sure, he could share with one of his best friends. "Of course." Greyfoot mewled, licking her cheek affectionately. "Having genuine feelings for another cat isn't being slutty. It's being in love."

Mottledfinch's ears perked when she explained herself, then listened as Greyfoot chimed in. Smiling, he walked over to them and laid down on the opposite side of her from Greyfoot. "I'm willing to give it a shot. And I'll never be too bitter to do this." Smiling genuinely, he kissed her, pressing their muzzles together and passionately locking lips with the she-cat.

Greyfoot watched the pair with a mrrow of amusement.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Firegaze sat, dumbfounded, as the tom kissed her fiercely, and it took a couple moments for her to get into it with him, tilting her head to the side and licking the toms lips as they kissed. She broke it and mewed, "Well then, should we start where we left off earlier?" Nuzzling Mottledfinch, she said, "I would like you to claim me as yours too." She looked at Greyfoot again just to make sure it was okay.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Greyfoot purred while the pair kissed. When they finally broke apart, he listened to Firegaze and smirked. "If you're still up for it." Greyfoot purred, nodding again to give her his silent consent.

Mottledfinch grinned and began to lick and nibble at her sensitive teats, his tail flicking from side to side behind him.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Slowly, Firegaze stretched out so he could access her entire body, and rolled up onto her back with her hindlegs spread apart, but self-consciously held her tail over her pussy. As he touched her teats, she groaned and looked at Greyfoot questioningly, silently asking if he would watch or participate.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Mottledfinch smirked to himself at Firegaze's reaction and suckled gently at one of her teats, brushing his tail over most of the rest.

Greyfoot watched Mottledfinch work for a moment and was impressed by the tom's skill, despite his being a virgin, something neither of them had thought to tell Firegaze yet. Taking Firegaze's questioning look as a challenge, he laid next to Mottledfich so that their pelts brushed whenever one of them moved. Purring, and casting a devilish glance up into her blue eyes, he picked out another one of her nipples and started drawing his tongue over it.

Mottledfinch grinned when Greyfoot joined him and moved his licks down her body until he was repetiviely lapping at her lower belly, his tongue brushing dangerously close to her core.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Firegaze stared down her body, staring at the two males who were obviously enjoying giving her attention down there. She smiled at Greyfoot when he looked up at her smugly and drew her tail away to smack lightly at his ears, giving Mottledfinch a perfectly clear view of her core. She was already getting wet again, which made her ears burn in embarrassment.

Out of nowhere, Firegaze asked Mottledfinch a question. "Mottledfinch, have you ever done this with another she-cat before? You..." she paused to let out a long moan, "you're really good at this."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Greyfoot noticed her tail flick away and purred happily, taking Mottledfich's place at her lower belly while the other Tom raised his head to answer her.

Mottledfich felt a slight amount of embarrassment when she asked, and lifted his head from her body to answer her. "No, Firegaze, you're my first." The younger tom responded honestly, his ears back against his head as he wondered if she'd judge him. When she immediately complimented him, he mewed a "Thanks," and grinned up at her, his confidence returning.

As Mottledfinch returned to pleasing her, suckling gently on her nipples, Greyfoot continued to lap at her lower belly, occasionally grazing his tongue ever so slightly over her clit, almost seeming accidental, but the medicine cat's smirk up into her eyes indicated it wasn't.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Firegaze felt a surge of warmth for the young tom when his ears flattened on his head, as though her question had offended him. "I'm glad I have the pleasure of having you lose your virginity on me. Thank you." she mewed somberly, meaning every word.

When she saw her other mate grazing her clit with his tongue teasingly, his smirk making it clear he was playing with her, she snorted and rubbed his muscular chest with her tail to try to get him to go faster. She switched her attention back to Mottledfinch and smiled at him again. "You know, it's been a while since I sucked you off. I wouldn't mind giving you some licks to get you ready again, if you want."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Greyfoot purred at her touch and started to focus on only her clit, grinning as he nipped every once in a while at her lower belly, then returning to lapping her sensitive nub.  Growling lustily, he brushed his tail over Mottledfinch's tailhole, egging the young Tom on.

"Sure."  Mottledfinch purred casually, his back arching at the surprise touch to his tailhole.  Purring, he straddled her chest once more, his tip pressing up against her lips.  "Enjoy."  He teased, smirking down at her, his gaze loving but tinged with lust as he met her gaze.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:08 am

Firegaze widened her legs for Greyfoot before switching all her attention to Mottledfinch. She rasped her tongue smoothly over his tip again and again, getting that soaked in her saliva. As she did so, she rubbed her nose against his balls, his cock resting on top of her muzzle, and sniffled loudly. "You smell so good," she purred. She had noticed his reaction to Greyfoot's tail. "May I give your ass a couple licks before you go down to fuck my brains out?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:09 am

Greyfoot purred loudly at the other tom's reaction and continued to lap at her clit, his paw stroking the lips of her pussy to make sure she was good and ready for Mottledfinch.

Mottledfinch groaned as the tip of his saliva-soaked cock was exposed to cold air after she was done licking it, shuddering at the cool feeling she'd created. He smirked and leaned flicked her ear with his tail in response to her comment on his smell. Grinning when she proposed licking his ass, he mewed "That doesn't sound bad, Firegaze, and maybe if you do a good job I'll help Greyfoot out a little." Purring, he turned himself around to put his tailhole in her face, sharing a smirk with Greyfoot.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:01 am

She purred, remembering her time with Greyfoot when she had thoroughly groomed out his tailhole. She positioned her nose right underneath the base of Mottledfinch's tail and started out with weak licks, making each one stronger until she licked inside, her whiskers brushing his ass fur.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:21 am

Mottledfinch huffed softly when she first started licking at his ass, his eyes trailing down her body, watching Greyfoot work. When she slipped her tongue inside his tailhole he allowed a soft moan to escape, his forepaw beginning to explore her. He rubbed her nipples with circular motions, his pads tickling the sensitive teats.

Greyfoot purred and gave his attention to her core, slipping one of his claws inside her while he continues to suckle on her clit, swirling his tongue around the nub.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 pm

She gave his tailhole a quick set of licks, both inside and right across it, pleasing him as best she could. But the two toms were toying with her in her most sensitive spots, and she gasped, "Mottledfinch, I'm going to release soon..."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Mottledfinch purred at her words, panting while she ate his tailhole. "No you're not." He mewed simply, his member rock hard as he dismounted her muzzle and padded around to her core, laying his tail on Greyfoot's neck. "Not until I'm done with you, that is."

Greyfoot got his meaning and rolled away from the she-cat, watching as Mottledfich stood over their now shared mate.

"Beg." The mottled brown Tom commanded softly, smirking down at her as he prodded at her entrance.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:59 pm

She gulped, knowing she wasn't very good at this, but did her best. "Master, my helpless body needs your dominate cock inside me. Please fill me up and get me pregnant."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Greyfoot smirked up at Mottledfich while the she-cat spoke. The Lightningclan medicine cat purred and padded around to her head, his own member throbbing. "You surely wouldn't mind serving me, would you?" He grinned, his grey fur rippled by the breeze.

Mottledfinch pushed inside her, lowering himself until their bellies touched one another. He ran his tongue over her chest once and began to fuck her roughly.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:21 pm

"Uhhhh," she moaned loudly, looking at her first love. "Yes, silence me, master," she panted, staring as his member throbbed between his legs noticeably, knowing it would soon be shoved into her mouth.

She rubbed herself against Mottledfinch's belly and before her mouth became occupied she leaned up to kiss his neck as he fucked, whispering, "Make me have your kits," before her head fell back down.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Mottledfich purred loudly when he heard her request, deciding then and there to grant it. Lustily kissing her neck in return, he pulled back slightly to give Greyfoot some room.

Greyfoot purred and licked his slave's chest a few times before he mounted it, pressing his cock against her lips. "Remember, nice and sloppy." He teased, referencing their first time.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:31 am

She wriggled, pleasure taking control of her body and she thrusted up as though spasming against the two toms. At Greyfoot's order, she took his cock like prey, letting her teeth scrape against it and, as he asked for, her saliva immediately coated it, and she bobbed her head, the sounds of her heavy sucking penetrating the quiet atmosphere that had settled over the three.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:31 am

Mottledfinch threw his head back as he pushed his cock into her yet again, the wave of pleasure overwhelming him. "She's so tight, Greyfoot! Fuck!" He hissed out, starting to thrust harder and faster into the wet pussy of the beautiful she-cat.

Greyfoot swirled his tongue around his jaws as Firefaze treated his cock like a savory piece of prey. She elicited a groan from him, as his saliva-covered shaft was exposed to the cool air for an instant, then enveloped by her warm mouth, repeating itself agaib and again as she bobbed her head on his cock.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:58 pm

"Mottledfinch..." she groaned his name again and again around the cock in her mouth. She clenched and relaxed herself around him so he could have the time of his life with her, and she looked up at Greyfoot and mumbled around his rod, "May I sit up and watch him cum inside of me? You can masturbate over me in return..." she widened her eyes pleadingly, trying to look cute as she gave Greyfoot her request.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Greyfoot felt a slight pang of jealousy when she moaned Mottledfinch's name, but ignored it for now.  When she made her request, he considered it for a moment, but decided he couldn't deny his Slave with that adorable face she was making around his cock.  "Granted," he mewed simply, stepping off of her, "but I want to fill you when he's done."  

Mottledfich gasped and spasmed inside her every time she clenched around his cock, one of his forepaws massaging her teats.  When Greyfoot granted Firegaze's request, he purred and looked into her eyes, deliberately speeding up to watch her reaction.

Greyfoot stood just off to the side and began to furiously stroke himself with his tail, his cock weeping precum as he watched the mating pair of cats.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Propping herself onto her forelegs, she watched him work himself in and out of her, heart pounding in sheer excitement for when he would release himself into her womb. At that moment, she wasn't even thinking of Greyfoot, all her attention was on Mottledfinch and their intimacy, and she looked back into his eyes with love, lust, and wonder. When he sped up, she had to squint her eyes for a few heartbeats but managed to hold on and look back into his eyes.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next