Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP with FireBlaze!

2 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

RP with FireBlaze! - Page 12 Empty Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by FireBlaze Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:04 am

(K I most certainly will if it's alright! I'll join it tomorrow I think cause I've been busy prepping for college and working)

As her lover did his task of preparing the body, Firegaze noticed Mottledfinch looking on and decided to at least try to talk to the Tom. Slowly, she stood and approached him pawstep by pawstep, not sure what she was going to say once she reached him.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:42 am

(Ok! Very Happy )

Mottledfinch noticed she was approaching and looked down at the ground between his paws, growling quietly.  "What do you want?"  He asked, his mew cold and steely.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:51 pm

"I think you know what I want to talk talk about, Mottledfinch," she replied quietly, daring to sit close to him so her pelt brushed his comfortingly, and reached her muzzle forward to give his shoulder a lick.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Mottledfinch allowed the contact, but didn't turn to look at her at all just yet. "What?  Here to talk about murdering my father?"  He growled quietly, his claws flexing into the dirt below.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:05 am

Feeling her ears burn, she looked down at her own paws. "I thought I was doing my duty to my clan, but I took it to far. First, I'm going to honor your father at his vigil, with your permission. Then, I want to earn your forgiveness in any way I can."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 pm

"You may attend."  Mottledfinch mewed quietly, only now beginning to look at her sideways.  "But what,  exactly, would you do?  How far would you go?  Because it will take a lot."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Fireblaze looked at Greyfoot as she spoke. "I don't know," she whispered, then looked back at the tom. "What would you want me to do? Because I would go as far as it takes. Please," she buried her muzzle into his shoulder, "I just want to hear you say that you forgive me. Please!" she begged.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 pm

"I may have something in mind."  Mottledfinch mewed, scowling.  "But it's rather extreme."  He smirked to himself at the thought.

Greyfoot sat nearby the dead warrior as other clan members went to press their noses into his fur, some weeping.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 pm

She looked at the tom, genuinely confused. "Well...what is it? Taking care of your elders, hunting for your clan..." she kept mewing questionably.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Mottledfinch shook his head and chuckled.  "Not exactly.  I've always fantasized about seeing a she-cat getting fucked by a piece of prey, so that's what I want you to do, while I watch, and maybe participate."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 pm

"By...by prey?" she stammered. That was one of the lowest things any cat could ever do, to be used by prey in that way. "Isn't there anything else could you have me do? And I already have a mate..." she couldn't stop herself from gluing her eyes onto Greyfoot.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm

"You've probably been disowned by them, Firegaze, you clawed half your clan's faces off."  He replied with a smirk.  "So, will you do it?  That's what it will take.  You disgraced me and my father by coming to live here after killing him.  It's only fair that you get the same treatment."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 pm

"Fine, I'll do it. But..." She added, smiling, " only on one condition."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:33 pm

"Yes?"  Mottledfinch asked, slightly curious as to what she could possibly use to make her enjoy this.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:40 pm

"You let my mate join. I know he won't have disowned me because...well, let's just say he's special. And I want to get it done tomorrow once the vigil is completely over. Deal?" Flirtatiously, she licked his shoulder with long, tender licks.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:43 pm

"Why not?"  Mottledfinch purred with a smirk when she licked his shoulder.  Raising his voice a little for the cats gathered around his father, he mewed "Firegaze, I understand what you did and forgive you for it.  Thank you for fighting for our kits and queens."

Greyfoot looked up when he talked, wondering what she'd promised to get him to have such a change of heart.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:47 pm

She purred and nuzzled his neck, not caring who saw. "Well, I'm going to sit vigil before making contact with my mate. How about we meet...say the hotsprings in my clan's territory? And Mottledfinch, I really am sorry for what I did." She murmured before going to join the vigil, respectfully bowing her head in silence.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:51 pm

"Works for me."  Mottledfinch replied simply.  "And I believe you."  

Greyfoot dipped his head again.  The group of cats was mostly silent for the rest of the night, some of the elderly and kits eventually drifting off to their nests as the night wore on.  Finally, the sun rose, and a procession of the elders went to bury the body.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Firegaze followed the somber procession with her eyes until they exited the camp. "Goodbye," she whispered, before standing up and approaching Greyfoot. "Greyfoot," she said quietly, "I really need you to meet me at the hot springs today at sun-high." Thinking quickly, she added, "and don't come before sun-high. I have a surprise for you." Smiling, she began padding out the camp, winking at Mottledfinch and flashing him her rear-end, then disappearing out into the forest.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Greyfoot nodded silently, that having been the plan since their adventure with Whitestar.  He almost stopped her on her way out if Camp, but decided to let the surprise remain a surprise instead.

He and Mottledfinch both went about their duties like normal, Though Greyfoot was busier than normal with the number of injuies suffered during the battle the previous day.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:46 am

Firegaze quickly began the preparations, stashing up the usual toys for whomever to use, and quickly began hunting for prey to satisfy Mottledfinch's fantasy. Indecisive as to which prey to use, she caught a male squirrel and rabbit, keeping them both alive and tying them up against a tree. Everything prepared, she sat guard by the tree, awaiting Mottledfinch's arrival.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 am

Mottledfinch showed up right on time, purring as he looked around her setup in the clearing.  "Boy, you put a lot of thought into this."  He purred, padding up to her and sitting down expectantly.  The springs were at the far side of the clearing, steam coming off of the pools of various size and depth.

Greyfoot waited in the woods nearby, not planning on showing himself until she had said she'd be ready for him.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:17 am

Firegaze ducked her head, still embarrassed not only at what she was about to do, but that the tom would be watching the entire way through. "I..uhh, I've never done this before, so you'll have to bear with me." She looked at him shyly, not sure how to begin convincing one of the prey to mate her. "Which one would you like me to do it?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:22 am

"Mmm... The squirrel."  Mottledfinch replied thoughtfully, smirking, looking up to check the position of the sun in the sky.  He wanted to make sure he had plenty of time for this.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 am

She nodded and obediently began approaching the squirrel. Making sure that Mottledfinch could see everything, she rubbed herself with her tail to get herself wet and spread heat scent everywhere before laying down in front of the male squirrel and using her paw to fondle her nipples, forcing herself to let out fake groans.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next