Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

3 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm

"It's just... Nick." she scratched her neck awkwardly, sighing.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Maya frowned, wrapping her arms around her, inviting Fiora to rest her head on her shoulder. "You know that if I had the same commitment to school as he does, I would've socked him right in his asscrack of a face today, right?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:29 pm

~Canadian~Bacon~ wrote:Ty gave a pout in his sleep, trying to move away from the light, frowning slightly.

Kida yelped and hit her head again, growling lightly then she turned around, seeing Pascal then giving a light huff, "Warn someone when your behind them Pascal" She gave a pout.

Sam grinned devilishly and continued his shining, carefully keeping an eye on the instructor at the front of the room.

"Apologies. Need some locker help?" Pascal teased lightly, a small smile on his face. "Locker tutoring is probably about the only kinda tutoring I can do."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:51 pm

Ty whined in his sleep and pouted, turning his head away.

"Nah, I got what I need" She said and pulled her bag from her locker.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:51 pm

Fiora let her head rest against his shoulder, sighing. "Yeah, I just... I don't know, I sound pretty stupid, I guess..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Sam grunted and stashed his lazer pointer away, things not having gone exactly to plan. He leaned back in his chair and tried to rethink his plans.

"Good." After a pause, Pascal added "I hadn't really paid attention to any of it before today, but you're a good runner. You even managed to outpace cheetahs on those hurdles. Well done."

"Not at all!" Maya protested sharply, hugging Fiora even tighter against her body. "He's the scum of the school, if not the planet."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Inna sighed. "So, which topic do you want to work on?" she asked, her voice was soft yet distant.

Fiora gave a soft whimper, pressing her head against Maya's neck. After a few minutes she was sobbing softly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Ty eventually woke and gave a low yawn, stretching slightly.

Kida leaned against her locker, "Well the only reason I did was because I have more stamina, the girls aren't really that good at jumping while running, that's why the majority of the time they are in the dashes and I'm in the longer runs" She explained.

"Doesn't really matter to me" Jake mumbled softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Inna sighed. "Alright... how about the first one? It's pretty much the easiest." she said quietly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 pm

Maya held her close in a somewhat motherly way. She allowed Fiora to cry for what felt like an eternity (but was probably just a few minutes) And then gently took her by the shoulder and moved her so that they were eye to eye. "Why don't we make lemonade out of lemoms?"

Sam giggled as he chucked a sleek paper plane straight at Ty, throwing it in a bell curve shape so as not to hit any of the students except his intended target.

"Makes sense." Pascal replied. "Our recievers have to be able to sprint, meanwhile our kick returns have to be able to run as long as they possibly can."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:23 pm

Fiora sniffled softly, nodding after hesitating. "... alright..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:34 pm

"Alright sure" Jake said and red over the sheet.

Ty glanced over the gave a little yelp as he got the paper plane to the eye.

"So what brings you to my locker?" Kida asked lightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Inna filled out her own sheet and sighed softly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Maya smiled a little, brushing some of Fiora's hair out of her face.  "I'm dragging you along with me to this party, whether you like it or not.  Sam didn't say I had to do anything special while I'm there. So how about I be your winggirl, and hook you up with a boy who doesn't suck some gas attendant's dick for cheap cigarettes?"

Sam waited eagerly for Ty to open it up and see the 'message' inside.

"Wondering if you'd thought any about the party.  Or your guests."  Pascal asked cooly, smiling casually as she looked back up to see him shirtless.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Fiora wiped her tears. "U-Uh, okay..."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:49 pm

"Great. That's the spirit!" Maya brought her friend in for another bear hug, smiling. "We'll have you up under someone's arm before you can tell Nick to go fuck himself." She added cheekily.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Fiora nodded and tried to act happy, seemingly sad though.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Jake filled out his sheet silently.

Ty huffed and opened the plane.

"I haven't yet" She said, her tail lashing, it didn't really affect her about him being shirtless.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Inna finished and turned her's in, sitting back down.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:07 am

Maya tilted her head, and a concerned frown crossed her face again. "what's the matter, Fiora?" She ventured, holding her close.

Scrawled all over the note was a message written in a secret code, with only one hint, X=B, written off to the side. Sam loved ciphers and secret spy codes, and writing them to torture Ty with was a hobby of his. Usually they didn't even contain anything useful.

"Well, really I'm here because..." Pascal paused for effect, pretending to be embarrassed.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:14 am

Jake handed his sheet in and sat around with a bored expression.

Ty smacked a hand to his face and rolled his eyes.

Kida huffed, "Well?" She asked.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:19 am

Sam chuckled and egged him on to solve it from across the room, giving a "go on" gesture.

"I think you're kind of... Kinda really hot." Pascal looked down towards his feet, carrying on the act for now.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:23 am

Ty's eye twitched and he gave Sam a look.

Kida watched him, "I'm flattered, kinda" She said, "Though the act wont help" She teased.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:27 am

All Sam did was enthusiastically repeat the gesture, grinning almost ear-to-ear.

"Got me." Pascal continued to smile, putting his hand behind his head. "You do have an incredible body, though."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:30 am

Ty glared towards Sam and grumbled, attempting to decode it.

"So I've been told, by a lot of the guys here" She said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next