Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

3 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 9 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Kida gave a small squeak and stayed where she had been placed, her tail thrashing and she glanced back at Pascal.

"You feeling okay man? You got a water" Ty chuckled and tossed him a controller.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 9 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Pascal changed the shower head so that the warm water massaged her shoulders with heavy drops, then warmed her back as it ran down to her ass. He signaled to her to bring her ass further away from the wall and towards him.

"Trying to forget what I heard earlier. Pascal was hooking up with some chick in the closet by detention." Sam explained with a chuckle, not even really lying.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Kida glanced back and purred quietly, doing as asked, she pushed her ass towards him more, her tail teasingly brushing his member.

"You know what slut it was this time?" Ty laughed and started the game, his tail flicking.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Pascal grinned widely. "I think this may be my new favorite view." He chuckled, getting on his knees behind her and licking the skin between her pussy and her asshole, waiting for her to indicate which one she wanted licked first.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:31 pm

The tigress gave a chuckle, "Most guys do like it" She teased, shuttering and giving a soft moan, her tail lashing and raising a little.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Pascal smiled at her taunt and continued his work, starting to slowly gravitate upwards until, finally, the end of a stroke of his tongue brushed over her asshole.

"No clue." Sam said with a shrug and a forced smile. "It's always someone different with him, though."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Kida purred and raised her tail more for him, her tail lashed and she gave a soft moan from the contact.

"Gotta point there Sam, no wonder no one else has a girl, Pascal's already had em" Ty laughed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Pascal only purred loudly, his tongue now moving in fast strokes over her tailhole, clearly enjoying the duty.

"Yeah, exactly." Sam said, with a hint of bitterness. Ain't that the truth? He growled inwardly, then picked up the second controller.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Kida moaned and pushed her ass back towards him more, her tail caressing his face.

Ty chuckled and growled playfully as he continued the game.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:10 pm

While one of Pascal's hands rested on her ass cheek, occasionally giving it a pinch, the other wrapped around her thigh. Without warning, he started to rub her clit with one finger, speeding up the licking of her backside at the same time.

Sam kept a mostly straight face where he would normally jump around and tell Ty about how much more of a god he was.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:17 pm

She moaned and spread her legs a little for him, her ears back from the pleasure, she squirmed a little from the pleasure she felt.

Ty paused the game, "Okay dude, seriously what's up?" He asked with a frown, "You aren't yourself" He said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Pascal removed his mouth from her only long enough to command "Talk dirty for me, Kida." And then went right back to it, removing his finger from her clit only to add a second and plunge them into her pussy.

Sam looked down between his legs at Ty's bedsheets and sighed, blushing. "I sorta actually know who Pascal was with..."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Kida gave a gasp and moaned, "Oh Pascal I love it when you touch me" She moaned and purred loudly, "I need your touch" She panted out.

"And it has that much of an affect on you?" Ty huffed out, "Your acting as if it was Kida" He laughed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Pascal changed his mind and started to drag his toungue over the bottom part of her slit, his fingers continuing their assault on her inner walls.

"Ty." Sam said simply, bringing his Palm up into his face. "I wouldn't be upset if it wasn't Kida. But it is." He said rather bluntly, his eyes burning with an intensity not often seen from him.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Kida gasped again and she squirmed from the pleasure, "Oh fuck Pascal~ I love it when you lick me" She moaned, her pussy dripping from her excitement.

Ty smacked a hand to his face, "You'd think Kida would have learned from the last guy.." He muttered, "Dont let it get you down Sam, there's other girls" He tried to cheer his friend up.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Pascal only smirked as he continued to eat out the beautiful tigress, adding a third finger to the two already participating in the fingering. His tongue dipped in and out of her before he finally plunged it in and kept it there.

"Like who?" Sam groaned. "There's no other girl at school that amazing."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:02 am

She moaned and pushed closer to him, panting and her tail thrashed, she gave a louder moan as she felt his tongue plunge into her.

"I dont know, besides, I dont really think she's amazing if she does something like that" Ty inquired simply.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:13 am

Pascal pushed right back against her, allowing his tongue to sink in deeper, his nose brushing against her ass. His only regret was not having a tiger-like tail to tease her breasts with. All the same, he could hardly wait for his turn.

"Like what, though, Ty? It's not like she's cheating, I'm too stupid to admit my feelings..." Sam grumbled, resting his chin on his fists.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:15 am

Kida moaned out and panted, her breasts squished against the cold tile wall as she purred loudly from the pleasure he was giving her, the tigress's tail continued to lash as she was pleasured.

"You have a point, but maybe you'll find someone better than my sister" Ty said.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:25 am

"Mmf. keep dripping for me, baby, your soaking pussy tastes fucking incredible." Pascal purred out some dirty talk of his own, the shower water falling onto his dick only making it harder.

"Like who?" Sam repeated himself. "I'd get my head cut off and served back to me on a platter if I even came close to Maya. And honestly, that worried me less than just a straight up rejection, which I'm sure I'd get from any girl that's not just horny."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:28 am

Kida purred loudly and squirmed from the pleasure, "Mmm fuck Pascal~ I cant wait to feel your cock in me again" She purred out teasingly.

"Just give it some time man, maybe someone will come for you" Ty said and pat his friend's back.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:36 am

Pascal stopped the licking and thrusting suddenly, leaving his fingers inside her. "Oh, is that what you want, you bad girl? You need my massive dick in your tight little cunt, hm? Or do you want it up the ass like the little slut you are?" He stood up and poked at her entrance with his member, returning the tease.

"I was gonna ask her at the party tomorrow night. I'm supposed to be DJing that." Sam replied with a long sigh.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:38 am

She bit her lip and moaned out, her tail thrashing from the pleasure, "Not sure, maybe you should pick" She purred out teasingly.

"Maybe, hopefully you know who, hasnt asked her yet" He mumbled softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Pascal grinned and pushed only his tip into her pussy, holding it there for a moment to tease the athletic tigress.

"Maybe… But how do I compete with that?" Sam groaned, lying back on Ty's bed and staring up at the ceiling, arms spread out limply across the bed.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Kida moaned and purred loudly over the running water, her tail lashing and she pushed back against him, rolling her hips roughly against his.

"There's no harm in trying, though I still think that there's more women that are better than my sister" Ty grunted.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next