Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

3 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 7 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Pascal pulled his mouth away from her mouth away for a moment, panting softly and looking into her eyes for a moment before grinning and moving in again, kissing and occasionally biting her neck.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv] - Page 7 Empty Re: Barksdale High [Canadian +Silv]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Kida moaned and moved her head to give him more access, her tail tensing and relaxing with each of his thrusts, her breath hitched and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming out in pleasure, "T-there!" She gasped out as he hit her g-spot.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:50 pm

"Gotcha." Pascal breathed into her neck, beginning to thrust harder and faster, hitting her g-spot with expertise that could only come from practice.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:37 pm

She bit her lip and moaned with each of his thrusts, moving with him and panting softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:09 pm

"Oh hell yes, move for me, Kida!" Pascal groaned out, kissing a line along her collarbone.

Sam passed by the closet once more, stopping this time and listening at the door when he swore he heard voices inside.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:12 pm

Kida moaned and panted, "Fuck Pascal! Harder!" She held back her pleasured cries, she bit her lip to the point that she drew blood to stop herself from screaming out from the pleasure.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:20 pm

The brown Lynx happily complied with her demands, pushing into her with more force so that the wall she was braced against creaked with each thrust, his hands moving their way to her luscious ass cheeks.

Sam felt his heart drop when the couple inside confirmed their identities. Stepping back out of the hallway and putting his hands on his hips, he bit his lip and drew in a deep breath, unsure how to react.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:24 pm

The tigress moaned and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, clinging to the lynx, giving short moans each time he thrust, she felt a knot in the pit of her stomach begin to form as her orgasm neared, resulting in her beginning to clench around him.

Ty texted Sam, Hey Sam, can you ask Pascal if he knows where my sister is? My parents are bugging me about it and Pascal seems to hang around Kida a lot Read the text, clearly, Ty and his parents had no clue of Kida's detention, or about what she was currently up to at that moment.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Pascal clenched his teeth as he felt his own climax get closer, his eyes closing out of pure pleasure as she tightened around him. "Fuck, you're tight! Kida, I'm close!" He huffed the warning into her shoulder.

Sam stared at his phone screen for a couple of long minutes, contemplating his answer. As angry as he was, he couldn't do that to either Kida or Pascal. Finally making up his mind, he lifted his phone and typed his reply.
I saw Kida out on the track a few minutes ago. No sign of Pascal, the football team's not practicing tonight so they can rest up for the game, so he probably went home early.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:38 pm

"Me too!" She moaned, her tail tightly curling around his sack and massaging lightly. Kida moaned, clenching tightly around Pascal, she had to lightly bite into his shoulder to keep her from screaming out as she came around him, clinging tightly to the lynx.

Alright, thanks man, maybe when she gets home I'll talk to her for you to see if you can interview her about one of her games sometime, only if you want though, to give you some private time with her Wink Ty sent back then blandly told his parents.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Pascal groaned and his knees shook as he finally came, the slight pain of her bite mixing wonderfully with the overwhelming pleasure of his climax as his seed flowed into her, mixing with her juices. He didn't allow either of them any time for a breather as his lips met hers again, his hands holding her back and the back of her head.

Careful what you offer, I might just take advantage of that sometime! Cool Sam tried to sound like his usual, jubilant self in the message, then closed his phone out and started to walk home.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Kida panted and kissed back, her hands knotted in his hair and she kept her legs around him, since she'd probably collapse from her knees buckling. Her tail lashed and she purred loudly through the kiss.

Exactly Ty texted then hung around in his room playing videogames for a while.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Pascal only pulled away after he really needed air, drawing back and panting as his eyes met hers.  "Holy shit..." He breathed, a slight pink blush evident under his cheek fur. His shaft was still wrapped in her warm core.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:10 pm

"Looks like you paid the bill" She teased after she caught her breath, a blush under her cheek fur as she locked her eyes with his.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 pm

"Told you so." Pascal grunted proudly, poking her chest with a smile on his face.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 pm

She rolled her eyes playfully and she kissed his cheek softly, "We might want to head to the showers before were caught" She mused with a soft giggle.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:53 am

"Yeah." Pascal smiled happily, beginning to pull his clothes back on. "Kida, that was incredible."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:27 am

She leaned against the wall and pulled her clothes on, "Exactly what I thought" She purred softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:33 am

"Can I take that as a 'yes' to my invitation for tomorrow night?" Pascal asked with a chuckle, bending over and picking up Kida's shirt for her.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 am

"I guess, maybe I'll even come early for you, and stay after" She grinned, taking her shirt and slipping it on over her head.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:53 am

"That's ambitious, Kida, you'll have to try and keep up with me that whole time. And we will be going for a lot more than one round." Pascal teased, purring softly as he held the door for her on her way out.

Sam finally booted up his console after lying in bed fighting back sobs for a little while. He halfheartedly smiled when he saw Ty was logged on.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:55 am

Kida chuckled and walked out, grabbing her bag, she glanced around to see if anyone noticed them.

Ty was boredly looking through social sites or online games, since he couldnt torment his sister.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Pascal looked around the other side of the door, expecting Maya to be there. She wouldn't have been anything to worry about, since she only sat there when she was deep within some classic novel from the library, but she was nowhere to be found today. "Maya must be up to something else today." He commented to nobody in particular.

Sam sat there for a moment, staring blankly at the screen as he went through what he'd heard in his head again. Then he hissed out of frustration and banged his head on the desk once, instantly regretting it when a bolt of pain shot through him and reverberated through his skull.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 pm

"Looks like its clear" She said and took his hand, beginning to walk to the showers calmly, her ears flicking as she still kept an eye out for anyone.

Ty noticed Sam was on and he opened a chat, Hey Sam He messaged.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Duststar1349 wrote:
Maya whined softly as she was slammed into the seat, then growled defiantly.  "If you're going to off me, just hurry the hell up."
(For silver when she returns!)

"Yep." Pascal took her hand, purring softly at the unexpected gesutre. "I know your brother tends to be overprotective, but how are your parents? Do they moderate what you wear out of the house?"

Sam grudgingly typed back a hello with one hand while he rubbed his head with the other.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next