Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP]

2 posters

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP] - Page 13 Empty Re: Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP]

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Her mother eventually answered. "What the bloody hell do you want, kid?! Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?!" she snapped coldly.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP] - Page 13 Empty Re: Every Rose Has It's Thorn [PAFP]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:55 pm

"Look, I'm only calling you because she's asleep, but you have to get back into her life, in all seriousness, I got a call a few minutes ago, I don't know how long I'll be, what's the word... Sane? I guess" he sighed, "Check my file if you have to, she's going to need someone to support her through what she's going through, then what she'll go through when I get worse" he said flatly, all seriousness in his tone.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:57 pm

"Kid, don't you get it?! I can't! Her father's still after her and there's nothing I can do. If he finds either of us, it's most likely going to be me. And if she's with me, there's about a 75% chance she's going to die. She can't handle much and the next time she's injured, there's a large chance that she's going to be so weak it'll give her cancer again."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:00 pm

"I'll make a deal with you, I'll find him and make sure he's locked away for good, but that's only if you get back in her life, she'll need someone besides me" He sighed, "I'm developing early Alzheimer's and Thalassemia, I'll have to be hospitalized soon enough and I want her to have someone to help her through it when I wont remember who I even am" He said, snapping lightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:04 pm

The woman sighed. "Fine. But if and when she finds out about this, it's going to take a heavy toll on her. The first person she ever loved tried to kill her. She hardly trusts anyone, and I can assure you, I know as much about her life as you do. She keeps to herself."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 pm

"I know, but we can help her through it" He said, "And another thing" He added, "I know its really soon, but I wanted to propose to her before anything bad happens, I wanted to run it by you first" He said, giving a slight chuckle.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:08 pm

She sighed. "Kid, don't make a mistake. She's hard to decode, she... she has a bit of a history. I hardly know of it, but her records seem to float around every now and then."

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:13 pm

"I trust she'd tell me if she wanted to, but I want to do this, if you think about it, if she eventually has to pull the plug on me, she gets all the money I have and any money my cds make in the future" He told her, "I'm just trying to look out for her, I do care for her more than I care for anyone else" He stated.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:14 pm

She sighed again. "I approve, 100%, just... don't make a mistake." she said before hanging up.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

He hung up and sighed, standing and he grabbed a notepad, he wrote a note and left it on the night stand in the bedroom, saying he'd be back soon and call if he was needed.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:22 pm

She was actually awake the entire time, and once he'd left she sighed, turning and burying her head into the pillow. Eventually she didn't move, oddly still and silent.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 pm

"Babe? You alright?" he asked softly, sitting beside her and shaking her softly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Everything looked fine until he shook her, the pillow around her turning blood red.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:29 pm

His eyes widened and he smacked himself on the head, he didn't think he should move her, he panicked, he texted her mother saying what happened then he called an ambulance.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:31 pm

She was always in the same room for some reason, Room 2221. She was kept in the room, reported as in a coma, and the door was closed and locked. Only the nurses could stay in, and even her mother who was a nurse wasn't let in.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Yin never moved from outside the room, sitting on the floor right by the door, his arms resting on his knees and his head on his arms.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:34 pm

The doctor came out, sighing softly. "It's back, and worse. Much worse." he said, handing her mother a large form and leaving, letting them in. The other nurses left as well, leaving them in silence. Tears brimmed her mother's eyes and she sat down in the chair next to her, holding her arm and crying softly. She handed the form back to him. Cancer. A tumor was growing dangerously close to her heart.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:36 pm

He read the form and sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Fuck...." He muttered, trying to figure things out now.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:38 pm

The doctor walked back in after a while, handing a form to her mother. Her mother read it over and signed it, handing it back silently.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:41 pm

He didn't bother asking, deciding not to press into anything too deep, "I'll pay for anything she needs" He muttered.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:42 pm

She shook her head. "No. Don't." the woman snapped, getting up and sharply walking away before slamming the door.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:46 pm

He glanced up and watched her leave, he sighed, flopping into a chair and holding his head in his hands.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:50 pm

(We should change this into like... Angels and Demons when they both die. Remember that RP?)

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:50 pm

She just lay there, the heart monitor beating loudly as always.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Yin wouldn't move for days, not eating or sleeping, he felt like he was at fault for what happened.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next