RP with FireBlaze!

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:55 am

"Perhaps you need a little more convincing." He chuckled, the medicine cat lashing her shoulder with the whip once before giving her chest a harder lash.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:57 am

She hissed at each hit, a dull fiery pain erupting in her shoulder then chest, close to her sensitive teats. Refusing to give in, Firegaze kept her eyes closed and hissed in defiance.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:01 am

"I see." He mewled, rolling onto his back and sliding under Firegaze. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, suckling it, as he struck out at her with the whip again, aimed at another one of her teats.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:03 am

Firegaze whimpered, once again turning submissive. "Please, stop! I'll do it!" She straightened her head and lifted her neck, opening her jaws wide for anything to enter."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:08 am

Greyfoot stood up after giving her teat a parting kiss. "How can you call yourself a slave if I have to punish you to make you suck my dick?" He grolwed into her ear as he mounted her head, placing his weeping member in her mouth. "Now suck, and don't forget my balls."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:14 am

She took member without a fight and started off by licking down the sides, tasting each drop of cum before it slid down her throat, swallowing loudly. Next, she took the tip and bobbed her head, sucking his cock as neatly as she could, but drool still ran from her mouth over his cock, which she quickly licked back up.

Remembering his command, she drew off to place her lips at his balls and gave each one many kisses, then took them both in her mouth and suckled. Once his furry orbs were clean, she put his dick back in her mouth and deep-throated it.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am

Greyfoot couldn't help but let a few purrs escape from his chest as she serviced him, eventually reigning his pleasure back in as his cock began to weep salty pre-cum out onto her tongue. "Sloppier." He commanded simply. "Worship me."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:25 am

She gulped when she heard his command. She bobbed her head along the entire cock, her lips right at the slit on top of his member before slamming her head down so they touched his balls. She slurped at the dick and let her tongue massage and wrap around it, and drool dripped from her mouth over his cock. She tried slurping it all up, but some of it fell back onto his balls.

In between head-bobs, she mewed "Master, I am unworthy of sucking your dick. I'm not even worthy of kissing your ballsack. Thank you for letting me do this, master."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:34 am

"We'll see about that." Greyfoot growled simply. In reality, she was right. The contrast between the warmth of her mouth and the cool of the chilled late leafbare air on his wet cock was only heightening his arousal, making this into the most exhilarating thing he'd ever done. He came once again without warning Firegaze. "You'd better swallow it all, you low, useless whore."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:40 am

Ears flattened to her head, Firegaze tried to make eye-contact with Greyfoot and swallowed the large load mouthful by mouthful, the taste making her gag some of it back onto his member. She licked it up and swallowed so that all the cum had disappeared into her mouth.

Once she finished, she bowed low so that her muzzle brushed his toes, her ass in the air.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:44 am

Greyfoot smirked down at her when she bowed submissively. "Excellent. Perhaps you aren't completely worthless." He grinned, padding back around to her backside and beginning to lick her tail-hole rhythmically.

(I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight!)

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:47 am

"I'm worth whatever you wish, master," she groaned, bucking up instinctively against his tongue.

(Alright, cya!)

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Greyfoot smirked and quietly purred behind the she-cat as he gave her tailhole a few more good licks, then mounted her once more. "Beg for my cock in your ass, slave."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:58 pm

"Fuck me up my ass, master. Bang it so hard that it'll hurt to make dirt. Make my ass please your cock until it cums deep inside me." She dragged her tailtip lightly over his balls.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:31 pm

He chuckled deeply and gripped her scruff dominantly, yanking back on the loose fur to pull her head up against the restraints as he pushed his shaft into her ass at the same time.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:37 pm

She yowled as she took his cock, the pain that the powerful tom was forcing upon her turning her on. She had heard of she-cats who loved to be dominated like this, though she had never imagined she'd be one of them, until now.

Her back arched as his thrust made her hindlegs buckle and he heaved her head up. "Pound me away master!" she yowled through the muzzler.

(I saw you were thinking of making a fanfic. Have you written any stories?)

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:52 pm

(I've started a sort of list thing of ideas, but I'll probably take requests if I get enough readers, too. I just got back from that vacation last night, so I haven't had much time to write Razz )

With his bad paw hovering gingerly off the ground, Greyfoot began to do away with the pretty she-cat below him, his balls slapping against her hindquarters with every one of his powerful thrusts, pushing her muzzle down into the dirt every time he thrusted in.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:36 pm

As the tom humped her tailhole roughly and her face was forced into the ground, Firegaze moved her tail from his balls to his tailhole, rubbing it seductively, eagerly awaiting him to come in her ass.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Greyfoot growled quietly in response to her teasing touch, suppressing a moan as he continued to ram into her. "Get ready, slut." He purred, yowling out as his cock swelled inside her until he came inside her tailhole. All of a sudden, while his cum continued to flow deep into her ass, he pushed his tail-tip into her pussy.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Firegaze twisted her head to lick the tom's chest and neck as her two most sensitive parts of her body were fucked. As his cum entered her ass, she clenched her holes as tight as she could to milk it all out. Kissing his chest, she mewed, "Master, you're so strong, so handsome, I deserve to take it all."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:21 pm

"And I guess you're not a terrible slave." Greyfoot purred, padding around to her face again, removing his tail from her pussy. Holding his tail, which was soaked with her juices, in front of her muzzle, he mewed sternly "Suck it while I get you out of this."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:37 am

She dipped her head obediently and put as much of his tail into her mouth as she could manage and sucked, swallowing the remains from the tom's tail.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:54 am

"That's a good girl." He purred softly, slowly calming down and acting more normal as he worked to remove the she-cat from the binding vines.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:56 am

Exhaustion hit the she-cat like a blow, and she slumped down as the vines were unbound, letting the tail drop from her mouth. "Mas-master, do I still have to call you master?"

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:16 am

"When we're not fucking like animals, just call me Greyfoot." He chuckled, pulling his tail back so that it lashed behind him. He groomed her chest lovingly.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum