RP with FireBlaze!

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:58 am

Firegaze wriggled underneath the tom, and she felt her cheeks warm at the position they were in. "Why are you laughing? You almost died a moment ago!"

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:02 am

Greyfoot managed to stop after a few heartbeats. "You make that jump at least twice a moon. It's nothing to you. But for me..." He panted. "For me, that was the most exhilarating thing I've ever done." The medicine cat looked back down at Firegaze. "And that's all thanks to you."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:06 am

She looked at him thoughtfully. "Well, I guess you're welcome." She began to feel something as the adventurous tom lay on her. Was it love? They had just met.

"Greyfoot, I know something that may be even more exhilarating than that jump."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:10 am

Greyfoot smirked down at her, his breathing finally calming back down to normal. "And, what would that be?" He questioned, ears perked for her answer. He knew that this was going to be the hard part. He was pretty sure he had feelings for the she-cat - As sure as he could be, for somecat he barely knew, but he'd have to turn her down. It was his code.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:13 am

"Well...I want to mate with you. More than that in fact, I'd like to be your slave."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:21 am

The Lightningclan medicine cat's grin drew across his face. Maybe he could let himself go, just this once, because she was really damn tempting with that language and all. "Oh, really?" He purred. "You've got my interest. Now show me you mean it. The 'slave' thing, that is."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 am

Firegaze flattened her ears to her head and wriggled out from underneath the tom. She had prepared for this. Vulnerably, she walked to a two trees nearby that stood closely to one another where a system of strong vines shone. Slowly, she put herself among the vines till she could barely move, they just needed to be tightened now.

Silently, she nodded to a stick with a loose vine attached to it's tip, intending to be a whip. She then placed her muzzle into the muzzler she had made and waited for Greyfoot to do something, hoping she had impressed him.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:34 am

Greyfoot circled around the trees once, surveying her work as his tail ghosted over various parts of her body. "Not bad." He grinned, tightening each vine as he walked past.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:38 am

Firegaze groaned, trying to follow him with her eyes as he circled her. "I'm your property, master," her muffled mew echoed out the muzzler, "Do as you wish."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:46 am

"That's right, my little breeding slut. Now, you keep your mouth shut unless your Master commands you to speak." Greyfoot passed around and grasped the whip in his jaws. "Understood?" He asked around the wooden grip.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:50 am

She loved the way he was treating her. She felt her core begin to wetten. Playfully, she replied, "No, master, I will speak when I wish."

(Ima off to bed. Hopefully I don't have nightmares about this =D)

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:56 am

(Goodnight! Hope not, for your sake!)

"You know I don't tolerate disobedience, slave." He growled, whipping her flank once. He never could have imagined doing this to another cat before, let alone being aroused by it, but his member was beginning to emerge from his shaft. "Lift your tail."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:43 pm

She whimpered loudly and lowered her ears in humiliation, doing as she was told obediently. "Please be gentle, master."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Greyfoot stepped back and admired the view of her wet pussy for a few heartbeats.  "I give the commands.  Not you."  He growled, whipping her again with a carefully-aimed strike between her tailhole and her core before walking up to her and mounting her, his breath hot in her ear as he panted.  Teasingly, he licked the inside of her ear. "Ready?" He asked with a hint of a playful purr, teasing her lips by rubbing his member between them, but not entering her.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:15 am

"Yes master," she groaned uncontrollably, her rear end stinging sharply from the whip. "Please fuck me, Greyfoot! In every hole and in every way! Dominate me like the lowly Airclanner I am," she cried through her muzzler.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:29 am

"Be careful what you wish for, toy." Greyfoot growled deeply, with a devilish smirk, lining himself up and pushing his entire cock into her at once, groaning as her pussy enveloped his shaft.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:34 am

Firegaze screeched in agony as her virginity was stripped away from her. She thrashed her head in her muzzler, begging for the tom to stop. She felt tears form as she realized just how helpless she was.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:04 am

Greyfoot waited for just a moment when she screeched, letting her adjust to his size.  He knew that deflowering was painful- it was his job to educate the apprentices about mating- and so let her have a momentary break, though he had no intention of turning back now.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:20 am

Moments passed as she felt Greyfoot hold his dick within her, her core stretching. She calmed down but still panted from enduring the pain. She almost wanted to beg him to stop for real, but she had asked for this. She would go through with it, for her lover.

"Master," she panted roughly, "you don't have to slow down for a lowly slave like me."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:23 am

"I just mean to train you to be the perfect cockslut, make you beg for your master to fuck you until you can't walk- and you have to enjoy it if I'm to train you correctly." Greyfoot purred sweetly into her ear, beginning to thrust slowly at first, but quickly speeding up to a far more rapid pace.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:32 am

"Oh, yes! Make me love your cock! Make me worship it and treat it as a god, I beg you, master. Make me drag myself around my clanmates so that they know how powerful you are!"

Firegaze's eyes rolled as she returned the thrusts as much as the vines allowed, feeling his cock reach deep within her insides, violating her in every way. Pain blossomed into pleasure, and she couldn't stop herself from coming all over the tom's cock and balls.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:39 am

Greyfoot growled lustily as he felt her juices coat his tomhood, lubricating his member and allowing him to punish her with even more intensity. "You'd better be ready to clean up after yourself, you dirty slave bitch." He groaned out, feeling his own climax near with each thrust, pulling almost all the way out and pushing back in until he was balls deep in the she-cat.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:44 am

She felt his slick balls slap her hindquarters, and she knew she was taking the entire dick. She felt so vulnerable as she lay there, bound, with a tom's penis all the way inside her. I love being treated this way! "I will not take your dick into my mouth if that's what you're suggesting."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:49 am

Greyfoot suddenly pulled out of her and gasped as he came for the first time, his cum roping across her backside, covering her hindquarters. "Oh, no?" He asked with a sound halfway between purr and lusty growl. "Did I not already tell you the price of disobedience, slave?" He took a step back and picked up the whip once more, padding around to her front to face her.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:52 am

Firegaze huffed in terror and strained to look up at her master. Stubbornly, she locked her jaws and turned her head until the vines tightened. She wanted to see how far the tom would go.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum