Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP with FireBlaze!

2 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

RP with FireBlaze! - Page 18 Empty Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by Duststar1349 Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Mottledfinch groomed the top of her head rhythmically while she explained herself.  He almost liked the idea of having her all to himself, but didn't want her while she was an emotional wreck like this.  He wanted her when she was happy, ready to be dominated and used however he pleased.  "Greyfoot's been like that for as long as I can remember, Firegaze.  He's always been sensitive, and he'll say things, then come apologize for them a little while later.  Just hope for that."  He newed thoughtgully between strokes of his tongue.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:20 am

She felt a flicker of hope at his words, but then remembered Greyfoot's coldness towards her, something she had not seen before. "I don't know, what if he doesn't do anything after awhile? What should I do then?" She wriggled up the tom's body so their muzzles were touching, and she looked at him earnestly, like a kit looking for advice.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:46 am

"Hello there."  Mottledfinch purred when their muzzles touched, trying to lighten the mood a bit, licking her cheek.  Thinking for a moment, he tried to decide what to tell her.  She'd basically believe anything he said, it seemed.  He was teetering on the edge of betraying Greyfoot to win Firegaze for himself- especially with how cute she was acting right now- and it took more effort then he would have liked to finally say "Give him a little space for a day or two, maybe more, and if he hasn't come to you by then, go talk to him yourself."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 am

She sniffled miserably one last time and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Ok, I will. Thank you, Mottledfinch. I don't know what I would do without you. She wriggled back down his body a little to bury her face in his neck fur, letting his scent consume her senses. She suddenly felt a concern carry itself to her mind, and she lifted her head up to ask, "Mottledfinch, our relationship is based on love, right?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:36 am

"Of course, Firegaze."  Mottledfinch mewled with a friendly smile, looking down his chest into her eyes.  "Although, it's not as if I don't lust after a she-cat as beautiful as you in addition."  He purred as he said this, teasingly nipping her ear as his tail curled and uncurled around hers.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:40 am

She laughed and smiled at him. "As strange as it may be, I feel so safe when you're on top of me, and using me to please yourself." She licked his chest multiple times. "I love you so much."

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 am

"I love you too."  Mottledfinch chuckled while she groomed him.  "I love that you're not only a good toy, but someone I can talk with afterwards, and not feel awkward."  He smiled up at her, then pulled her muzzle up to his with his forepaw, kissing her passionately.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:51 am

She purred into his mouth and grasped his shoulders with her paws, licking and pressing her lips to his with just as much passion and urgency. When she desperately needed air, she broke the kiss and heaved for breath, staring at the tom with wide, loving eyes, waiting for what he would do or ask for next. Or maybe we'll just talk?

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Mottledfinch purred up at her, running his tongue over her shoulder.  "Firegaze, besides being dominated, do you have other fantasies?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:51 am

She felt her ears pin back a little at the straightforward question, unsure what he wanted to hear. "Well, I don't know what you mean, exactly. Could you give an example?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 am

"Well, like my thing for watching you with that squirrel?"  He purred, a soft smile stretching across his face.  grooming her neck, he asked "anything like that at all?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

"Well, as you already know, I like being dominated by the one I love. Besides that..." she hesitated, then slowly explained, "one type of dominance I've never even tried with Greyfoot or anyone is public humiliation..." she dropped her eyes, feeling the words come out strangely on her tongue.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Mottledfinch purred loudly, licking her cheek as she revealed one of what must be her biggest sectets to him.  "Well, that sounds like fun to me.  Perhaps I'll take you in the middle of camp sometime in the next few days."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:38 am

She nodded but still didn't look up at him. "I don't just want to be mated in front of others, I mean humiliated, being lower than your slave. I don't know why, but I feel like it's my duty to you." She nosed his chest fur affectionately.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:25 am

Mottledfinch thought quietly for a moment while she nuzzled into his fur.  "Then," he finally mewed, "it's your job to be as sexy as possible for the next few days, but don't let me use you.  Then I'll be ready to to fuck you like a dog in heat, and I'll make sure the whole clan knows what a useless toy you are."  He purred the last part, licking the top of her head rhythmically.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:28 pm

She purred at his words and decided to start right away. Lifting her paw, she flicked it cutely before licking it and dragging it across her face to smooth the fur down, smiling down at the tom. Curiously she asked, "What will Rowanstar do when he finds out, or actually sees us do it?"

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:15 pm

"Rowanstar?"  Mottledfinch asked with a purr, his tone brushing any concern from the idea.  "He's got a voyeuristic thing.  He loves watching, borderline pervert actually.  He'll be just as happy to watch as I'll be to participate."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:27 pm

She laughed, his words surprising her, as Rowanstar had seemed like an ordinary, strong leader from what she had seen. "Well, then, I suppose we won't do anything more than exchange words for the next couple of days. See you." Cheekily, she rubbed her tailtip furiously against his sheath for a second before bolting away straight back to camp, playfully glancing back behind her at the tom laying on his back.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Mottledfinch grolwed after Firegaze, smirkinf playfully and batting at her as she dashed away.  He looked at his member after Firegaze had disappeared, and began to pump it with his tail, figuring letting off steam this way would be the best he'd get for a few days.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 am

She smiled whens he glanced back one last time to see him masturbating, and rolled her eyes to herself. Happy and looking forward to their future plans, she pranced into camp, her worries about Greyfoot completely disappearing from her mind. Suddenly, she felt a stabbing pain in her paw, and stopped to see a thorn had gotten stuck in it. She tried to tug it out but only made it go deeper into her flesh. Shit, she thought to herself. Trying to look normal, she padded towards the medicine-cat den.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:04 am

Greyfoot was sitting inside his den, tail curled around his paws, as if expecting her. His yellow eyes glanced up at her as she entered, then narrowed. "What can I help you with?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:15 am

She completely forgot the reason she had come as she looked at her ex-mate. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out, she just stared stupidly at the tom, though her paw was lifted to prevent it from touching anything to hurt it more.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 am

Noticing her raised paw, Greyfoot looked back up into her eyes.  "Are you mocking me, or is there something stuck in there?"  He growled quietly, clearly still storming with anger, though his yellow eyes betrayed his hurt as well.  She'd been the last person he would ever think could humiliate him like she had. He stiffly hopped to her side, inspecting her raised paw and detecting the thorn.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:43 pm

"I...I stepped on a thorn, and need help getting it out..." she said quietly, staring numbly at the tom's face as he investigated her paw. "And I would never mock your injured paw." She flinched as she said the words, knowing she was lying as she did just that earlier that day.

FireBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Greyfoot didn't say anything about her lie, instead paying attention to the injury she'd received. "Hold still." He commanded gruffly, his teeth scraping across her pads a few times before he could get a solid hold on the thorn. With a little bit of effort, he yanked it out.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next