RP with FireBlaze!

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by Duststar1349 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Greyfoot's head tilted curiously as he listened to her idea, flinching slightly at her touch, but accepting it. "That could work, perhaps. Maybe I could even learn a little about you. But, one condition." He warned, though he said it lightly, with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:17 pm

She raised her eyebrows at his remark. "Oh? And what might that be, medicine-cat?"she teased.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:28 pm

He flicked his ears towards the gorge between their territories. "You asked for me earlier, but I made you come over here because I can't jump that gap, on account of my... You know." He turned back to the Airclan cat, grinning. "Tomorrow night, you're going to train me until I can make it."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Firegaze looked him up and down. "It'll take a lot of work, but I suppose I could try to whip you into shape." Snickering slightly, she mewed, "then we can see who's from the stronger clan. And I don't want to hear any excuses."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:34 pm

"Deal." Greyfoot replied, locking eyes challengingly with the she-cat, his fail flicking from side to side behind him as the crowd behind them rose into an uproar suddenly.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 pm

Fireblaze felt her eyes widen when she heard shouts rising up behind her. She whirled around to see what was happening.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:21 pm

"How dare you accuse us of being lowly prey-stealers!" Rowanstar hissed across at Airclan's leader. Clouds began to cover the moon as more indignant shouts and hisses erupted from the clans.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Shocked at the sudden outbursts of anger, Firegaze glanced at Greyfoot before padding towards the commotion. The moon-lit sky began to darken and despite her distaste for Lightningclan, she didn't want the gathering ruined. Gathering courage, she tipped her head back and snarled above the clamor, "Rowanstar, Whitestar, stop this now.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Rowanstar's angry yellow gaze fell on Firegaze as she spoke up. "And who are you to order us around, Airclanner?"

Greyfoot hobbled up alongside Firegaze, glaring defiantly at his leader. "Look at the sky, Rowanstar. Our ancestors did not wish for tonight to become an argument over a few mistakenly crossed borders."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Firegaze looked at the tom backing her up before gazing up at the leaders once more. "I am an Airclanner that doesn't want more bloodshed over a dumb scent line," she hissed, feeling her paws tremble with fury.

Whitestar stepped forward. "Greyfoot, the border crossings have not been accidental all the time, and we must defend what is ours."

Enraged, Firegaze stepped in front of Greyfoot protectively and glared at her leader. "Then let us defend out borders with patrols, not war," she yowled in response.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:07 pm

A murmur raced through the crowd on both sides of the gorge as Greyfoot yowled.
"That's it, if you can't control your warriors, Whitestar, then I won't let you waste our time here." Rowanstar hissed, leaping off of the suspended island and flicking his tail, the signal for his clan to follow him back.

Greyfoot growled softly at his leader's arrogance and dipped his head respectfully to Whitestar, glancing over at Greyfoot apologetically before following the rest of Lightningclan.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Disappointed at the outcome of the gathering, Firegaze stared after the medicine-cat as he disappeared along with the rest of Lightningclan. She felt an inexplicable tug in her heart in his direction, one that she never felt before.

Turning, she saw the rest of Airclan grouping up and heading back to camp, and she followed them. Right before the gathering spot disappeared from her view, she turned and whispered, "You better not forget out meeting tomorrow, Greyfoot."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Greyfoot turned around once before heading into the trees, watching Firegaze go along with the rest of Airclan. He smiled softly when he thought about their plans for tomorrow night. He felt something inside hlm, something forbidden to all medicine cats since the dawn of the clans, but didn't pay it much heed, confident that he could control himself when it mattered. Satisfied, he turned back around and limped into the trees after his clan.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:01 pm

One day later, Fireblaze sat underneath the overhanging where the leaders had argued the night before, eagerly awaiting Greyfoot's arrival.
She desperately needed a friendly face to see because when she had returned from the gathering Whitestar had clawed her brutally for speaking out, scarring her back badly.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Greyfoot hobbled along as quickly as he could. He'd been spared punishment mostly because he was a critical part of the clan, and had easily fooled the camp guard into letting him out under the ruse of picking herbs. When he spotted her under the overhang, he purred to himself and smiled, basically bounding towards her on his three good paws, not close enough to notice her fresh wounds yet.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:14 pm

She heard his pawsteps and purred loudly when she saw Greyfoot bouncing on his three good legs. Without thinking, she hurltled towards him and nuzzled his chest.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Greyfoot was startled by her reaction to his presence, but sat down where she intercepted him, letting her nuxzle his chest. It was then that he spotted the claw marks running down her back. "Great Starclan... Firegaze, what happened?" He mewed with concern, examining the wounds for signs of infection.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:17 pm

She stepped back looked at her own back. "It was Whitestar, he punished me for interrupting the gathering." She whimpered quietly, remembering the flashing pain. Forcing a grin, she tried to meow cheerily, "but now I'm with you! I know you won't hurt me." She leaned forward and groomed his shoulder.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:27 pm

"You at least got that looked at, right?" He sighed, resting his head on top of hers protectively after he was satisfied that the wound wasn't yet infected. His eyes locked with hers, a little worried. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you..."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 am

"Oh? That sounded as though you care for me, though I'm from an enemy clan," she purred the last part, rubbing her head against him. Snapping up, she said, "Enough of the sappy stuff. It's time to get you to jump the gorge."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:58 am

Greyfoot snickered and licked the top of her head. "Only because you're going to get me to jump this." He teased with a purr, dragging his bad paw through the dirt until he got to the edge of the gorge. "Now, coach me." He grinned, feeling kit-like excitement course through him as he looked to Firegaze for instruction.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:40 am

Firegaze tipped her head, thinking. "Well, it'd be useless for you to try a running start. Instead, you're going to have to balance your hindpaws right at the edge of the gorge and scrunch up, and use your hindlegs to get you across." Quickly, she did as she said to demonstrate, easily going across and back."

"Now, you try," she ordered. "I'll be on the other side to catch you in case you slip. And remember," she teased lightly, "don't hesitate. Your father may have seen you as a disgrace, but I think your perfect."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:43 am

Greyfoot felt embarrassment course through him, pinning his ears back humbly he quietly mewed a "Thanks." Doing as she said, he lined up at the very edge of the prepice and scrunched himself up into a tight ball. Wriggling his haunches, he launched himself forwards, sailing across the gap. His forepaws made solid contact, but his hindpaws didn't quite reach and he began to slip backwards.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:49 am

Firegaze laughed and kicked his head so that he fell off the cliff and died a terrible death. She giggled the entire way back home, glad she just murdered the medicine-cat. (not really)

Quick as lightning, Firegaze grabbed the falling tom's scruff in her teeth and pulled backwards, grunting from his weight. Heaving, she feel backwards and dragged them both safely to ground, feeling him fall on top of her belly-to-belly.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:53 am

"You meanieheaaaaaaaaaaad!" The medicine cat yowled his dying words up at the she-cat as he fell to his death. (Also not really)

Greyfoot landed on top of Firegaze with a grunt. His yellow eyes blinked once before he really grasped the advantageous position he had over her, feeling their belly fur brush together. He locked eyes with the she-cat beneath him for a moment before launching into a fit of laughter, his twisted paw twitching reflexively as he chuckled.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum