RP with FireBlaze!

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RP with FireBlaze!

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:07 am

Alternately flexing his claws into the dirt below, he finally decided to have a little mercy on his slave.  "Enough."  He commanded gruffly.  "We'll continue some time when you don't have breakfast to eat."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:12 am

Firegaze instantly pulled out and heaved for air, a nice break from Greyfoot's strong musky scent. "Thank you for having mercy, master," she murmured, then lay on her belly and dragged herself to the rabbit to,eat, tearing into it hungrily.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:21 am

A superior smirk crossed his muzzle as he laid back down to eat with her.  "Firegaze... When will I see you again?"

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:25 am

She thought carefully, wanting to meet him again in a new place. "I don't know...but soon, and somewhere new." She took another bite of rabbit, screwing her eyes shut as she swallowed down the taste of Greyfoot's ass. "How about in 3 nights? But I don't know where."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:38 am

"Hmm..." Greyfoot thought for a moment. "Well... How badly do you want to get back at Whitestar, on a scale from 1 to 10?"

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:59 am

(I'm gonna go. G'night!)

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:56 am

She looked at Greyfoot through narrowed eyes. "Well, really a 10. Also depends what you have in mind.."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:40 pm

"When we meet again in three days."  Greyfoot mewed.  "I'll take a trip into your camp to trade herbs and talk a little with your new medicine cat.  And when I'm done, I won't exactly have to leave right away..." A slight grin crossed his face.  "I say we do it once in Whitestar's den, then I'll come back that night and meet by the hot springs in your territory."

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Firegaze purred. "Do it? Right in the middle of my camp?" She tickled his sheath with her tail. "I can't wait." She paused. "Are you saying we should bring Whitestar into it as well?"

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:53 pm

"That depends on whether you can keep him from slashing my throat. Convince him or use some of those vines." He purred. "I think the pair of us might be able to put him in his place. And Rowanstar's next." He grinned evilly, ghosting his tail over her core.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:58 pm

"Oh, believe me, together we'll be able to convince him one way or another," she purred. Smirking, she ducked in between Greyfoot's hind legs and planted a long lick across his sheathe, then bolted away, yowling over her shoulder, "See you in three days."

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Greyfoot teasingly pretended to try and catch her as she ran, yowling an indignant "You'll pay for that!" And then adding "see you later!" Laughing to himself again, his dead paw twitching with each spasm, he dumped whatever they hadn't eaten and most of the vines into the gorge, then groomed himself until he was fairly sure he was clean of her scent. Then, smiling to himself, he limped back towards camp.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Firegaze laughed at his parting words, feeling a surge of affection for the tom wash over her. It was replaced by excitement for what they would do 3 days from now. She knew what she would do. When Greyfoot arrived, she would seduce Whitestar into his den by telling him to punish her for speaking against his authority, something he surely wouldn't refuse. Then, once he was in his and Greyfoot's clutches... she purred. It was fun being the bad guy.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Greyfoot could only wonder what she had in store for him and Whitestar. The next three days were going to be the most torturous of his life. He busied himself by collecting a few herbs he knew were scarce in Airclan territory, so that he could actually get into the opposing clan's camp.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:21 pm

It was the day before Greyfoot would come, and she was almost prepared. She had developed some..instruments to use just for Whitestar, and possibly for Greyfoot to use on her. She was just now bringing back thorns and hiding it in a secret spot right next to Whitestar's den before she went to sleep, tail flicking in excitement at what was to come.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:26 pm

Greyfoot carefully wrapped some herb bundles, stashing a few special toys in one of them rather than celandine. Grinning, he thought about how he could hardly wait for this, and went to sleep purring contentedly.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:28 pm

That day, hours before sunset, Firegaze paced at the entrance of the camp, eagerly awaiting her mate's arrival.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Greyfoot dipped his head to the Airclan camp sentry, not able to talk on account of the valuable herbs in his mouth, dangling in a few small bundles. He turned and disappeared into the medicine den for some time. After a while, he stuck his head out and smirked out at Firegaze.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:37 pm

She looked back at him knowingly, and set into action. Already having talked to Whitestar, she trotted across the camp as cutely as she could, beckoning the leader over with her tail and using it to rub herself. Right before she disappeared into the entrance of his den, she reared onto her hindlegs and placed her forepaws on a boulder, rubbing herself on the boulder and dragging her tongue across it.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:44 pm

Greyfoot discreetly watched her work, and couldn't help but let a purr rumble in his chest when she rubbed herself on the Boulder, turning to see what effect this was having on Whitestar.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Whitestar looked at the slutty she-cat hungrily, and his member unsheathed. He couldn't wait to have his way with her and show her who was boss. Thinking no one was watching, he stood, member swinging, and walked to the den, his tongue lolling.

Firegaze saw the leader approaching and stuck her tongue out at him teasingly, then fell back onto all fours and went into the darkening den.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Greyfoot looked around the camp to ensure nobody was watching, then slowly walked in after Whitestar, an evil smirk crossing his face as he thought of the things he was going to do to both of them.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Whitestar walked into the den to see Firegaze already laying on her back, legs spread wide and her paws at her chest. She looked so helpless, he almost came right there. Smirking, he sat on the she-cat so his dick was laying on her chest. "Rub it with your paws," he ordered.

Firegaze whimpered, pretending to be scared, and rubbed his cock with her paws.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Greyfoot silently sat down and smirked at her from behind Whitestar, waiting for the opportune moment to jump in. He had to admit, it was pretty sexy to watch her with another tom, and sat back to watch the show.

Duststar1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBlaze on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:01 pm

She saw her master watching from behind, and decided to make it worth his time. Positioning her mouth so that he could watch her blow her leader clearly, she took half the cock in her mouth and sucked loudly, flicking her tongue out so it touched the base of Whitestar's cock and his balls.

Whitestar laughed down at her and put his hindpaws on either side of her head and thrusted down, face-fucking her mercilessly.

FireBlaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum