Forest Of Forbidden Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying With Mice [Dusteh]

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Paying With Mice [Dusteh] - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying With Mice [Dusteh]

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Blu grinned, taking the leash and beginning to walk, dragging Scout if he had to, until they got to an old barn, he placed his end of the leash on a hook and he circled Scout.

Lanx whimpered and didnt pull back against Lark, once they stopped she trembled and did as he commanded, her tail between her legs and her fur still on end.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:35 pm

Scout watched him, a little nervousness creeping into him. "W-who are you, and why the hell did you pay for me?"

Lark nosed her tail up and out of the way, looking longingly at what was beneath. "Nice ass." He commented, mostly to himself. "Pretty eyes. And that fur." He padded around to her face and purred. "My customers are going to love you."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:45 pm

"Names Blu" Blu said flatly and he eyed the Tom, "Pretty nice" He murmured to himself, he placed a paw on Scout's back end, checking him out.

Her tail continued to fall limp when he moved it out of the way, the she-cat continued to tremble and whimper, pulling on the leash slightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Scout didn't say anything, but glared as the Tom checked him out.

"You see, I run a business of my own along that Twoleg 'highway' that just so happens to be the most popular whorehouse in this area, with girls just like you." Lark explained. "But you're far better than any she-cat I have there now... But right now," he purred, walking around to her backside again, "You're all mine."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:59 pm

"I'm sure you'll like this" He grinned, licking the tom's ass lightly, his tail flicking.

She listened to him and whimpered, trying to pull away, beginning to panic as he spoke to her.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Scout's hips unconsciously bucked up as the jolt of pleasure shot through him. "Mff." He moabed softly, biting his lip, unable to formulate an objection yet.

"There there." Lark soothed, a smile creeping up his face. He mounted her, pressing his cock against her lips, but not entering her yet.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:16 pm

He grinned and gave his ass a few more good licks, his cock sliding into view.

She squeaked and.squirmed under him, panicking even more as she felt his cock press up against her pussy.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:52 pm

"Ah..." Scout's eyes were half closed as he tried to fight back against the pleasure and his growing lust.  "St-stop..."

Lark licked behind her ear before slowly pushing himself in.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Blu grinned and mounted Scout, gripping the tom's scruff and prodding his ass, Blu's tail thrashed and he gave a deep purr, "Why should I? You like it" He grinned and pushed his tip into Scout's ass.

Lanx mewled in distress and she continued to try and get away from him, accidently shoving back against him and forcing the rest of his length into her forcefully, she trembled and soon gave up, her head low.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:12 pm

No! Save yourself for the Tom you love! Scout mewled out as Blu pushed into his ass, growing and flexing his claws into the floor beneath as he was entered. "I don't like you." He hissed back.

Lark held his full length inside her for a moment. "Let me ask you a question. What do you think of she-cats?"

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Blu held Scout down and he slowly pushed farther into him, "I don't mind, doesn't affect me" He said flatly and he let a low rumble come from his chest.

"If your asking if I rather she-cats over toms, then no, I'd rather she-cats for friends, if it ever happens" She murmured, even if her voice was low, it was still smooth and soft.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Scout's claws dug deep into the floor beneath as the Tom continued to push into him. H-He's huge! Scout unintentionally moaned a little, then hissed, scolding himself and gritting his teeth.

"Lovely voice." Lark commented, finally starting to thrust into her. "Well, you'll have to learn to at least pretend to like them more than friends to go into my business, honey."

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Blu gave a deep pleasured growl as he began thrusting slow but hard.

Lanx kept her head turned away, wincing when he'd thrust, "I just want to go home" She mewed quietly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Scout's resistance started to fade more and more with every thrust, eventually he began to Rock back against the powerful thrusts, groaning.

Lark started to thrust faster, not commenting on her statement despite hearing it clearly.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Blu gripped Scout's scruff as his thrusts became harder and faster, his tail lashed and rubbed against Scout's sheath.

Lanx gave small whimpers with each thrust, her ears pinned back and her eyes were shut tight.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Scout moaned loudly and continued to push back against Blu, letting the dominant Tom lift his head up, his eyes closed as he was pleasured from both sides.

Lark wrapped his forepaws around her waist and flipped them both over, the Tom now on his back and pushing into the she-cat above him at a different angle, his paws caressing her nipples.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Blu gave a deep purr as the tom began submitting to him, his thrusts soon became rougher and faster, growling in pleasure and lust.

The she-cat squeaked as she was moved, she shuttered towards the feel of her nipples getting some attention, fighting to hold back pleasured mewls.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 pm

"F-fuck..." Scout mewled, pre cum leaking from his member and onto Blu's tail, lubricating it. The submissive Tom lost the will to keep fighting and only thrusted against Blu now.

Lark now added his tail to the pleasurable mix, brushing it over her tailhole in soft strokes as he continued to pound into her core and fondle her rows of nipples.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:46 pm

"You like that don't you" Blu growled and grinned, thrusting rougher into Scout and Blu's tail curled around Scout's length.

Lanx couldn't keep back her mewls anymore, with each thrust or anything that felt pleasurable she gave a mewl and bucked her hips back against him.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Scout didn't reply with words, only moaned loudly, continuing his movements as he got closer and closer with each thrust.

"There we go, sweetheart, just let go." Lark purred as she finally gave in, continuing to thrust hard and deep into her and pleasing her every way he could think of.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:34 pm

Blu could feel himself nearing his climax as he began pounding rougher and faster into the submissive tom, giving a pleasured growl and a grunt with each thrust.

Lanx panted softly and continued giving him what he wanted, her pleasured mewls, her tail lashed and hit against his balls from time to time.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Scout moaned out and grunted with each of Blu's rough, deep thrusts, his tail wrapping itself around Blu's hindpaw, holding the Tom in place.

Lark purred and lapped at her neck as she pushed him to the brink of orgasm, thinking that the she-cat must be the best he'd ever had.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:40 pm

The Tom grunted with each thrust and he growled out loudly as he came within the tom's ass.

The she-cat mewled and yowled as she came, clenching around him tightly.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Duststar1349 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Scout groaned as he felt the other Tom fill his ass with his cum, pushing him over the edge. He pushed himself back onto Blu's still-climaxing cock and came himself, his seed roping onto the ground beneath his paws.

Lark pulled out and yowled as he came with the pretty female, his cum coating the area between her legs.

Duststar1349

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Canadian~Bacon~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Blu panted and pulled away from the Tom, dismounting him and he licked his own fur.

Lanx panted heavily and she nearly fell limp against the ground.

~Canadian~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next